Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing this in Thursday's newsletter will ease some pain.

agreed BR.........
looks-like-a-job-for-superman.jpg

superman-flying-gif.gif

As mentioned before....if the Supes PF does go ahead for pre order tomorrow the prepare for Armegeddon! This PF Exclusive will sell out faster that the Droids did...what do you reckon? ES of about 350 for the EX? One thing is for sure is that the EX will be mine (provided my CPU doesnt freeze up...still on Windows 97 guys) :slap :rotfl

It seems way too late for changes though. If they do that it could be another years wait :(

If its a minor change that DC wanted that could be a reason for the delay... when you have a design done and an change is made in mid production the factory usually has production issues that have to be solved... If like Rogue and a small area is changed that the factory can come up with a fix mid production I could be the delay for Bats... with Ivy im guessing she is waiting for her paint to dry

If recent examples are the new norm then we're one preview pic and then a full preview pictorial on the Sideshow Experience away before this goes up for PO. Basically don't expect it this week would be my advice

Yeah basically a one shot tease in the newsletter, up for preview next Tuesday in the Experience, then up for preorder next Thursday if it follows the pattern

I asked my magic 8 ball if the Superman pf pre-order information will be in this Thursday's newsletter and it said "It is decidedly so." It's right 50% of the time.

Back