Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah basically a one shot tease in the newsletter, up for preview next Tuesday in the Experience, then up for preorder next Thursday if it follows the pattern

:exactly: That is usually how the process works for POs. The soonest we should expect to see this up for PO is next Thursday.....or later.

As mentioned before....if the Supes PF does go ahead for pre order tomorrow the prepare for Armegeddon! This PF Exclusive will sell out faster that the Droids did...what do you reckon? ES of about 350 for the EX? One thing is for sure is that the EX will be mine (provided my CPU doesnt freeze up...still on Windows 97 guys) :slap :rotfl

WTF Roberto! Upgrade ur rig broseph lmfao

Would love to see this preview today/tomoz.

You will Bruce you will

Roberto is too busy with Salma to worry about petty things like upgrading from windows 97 even though it is 2013 :horror pfffft after all he is ..
roberto_baggio-Buddhist_display_image.jpeg

ROBERTO BAGGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic:

As mentioned before....if the Supes PF does go ahead for pre order tomorrow the prepare for Armegeddon! This PF Exclusive will sell out faster that the Droids did...what do you reckon? ES of about 350 for the EX? One thing is for sure is that the EX will be mine (provided my CPU doesnt freeze up...still on Windows 97 guys) :slap :rotfl

350? Did you forget a 0 on the end there? :rotfl

It has to be at least 2000, same as batman, doesn't it?:dunno

Last edited:
You will Bruce you will

Roberto is too busy with Salma to worry about petty things like upgrading from windows 97 even though it is 2013 :horror pfffft after all he is ..
roberto_baggio-Buddhist_display_image.jpeg

ROBERTO BAGGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic:

:goodpost: Thats the man! I think your the first one to actually realise what my name stood for! So many people have been calling me Roberto that when my wife calls me by my real name i have to think about it! :rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl Thats my work computer bro, i think my boss is still living in the nineties! :slap

350? Did you forget a 0 on the end there? :rotfl

It has to be at least 2000, same as batman, doesn't it?:dunno

SSC lives in mysterious ways...i dont want to be the one to say down the line that 'i told you so' but i have a little suspicion that the EX will have a maximum ES of 500! :lecture then again i could always ask the Zoltar machine from the movie BIG and see what he says :dunno

I think SS might do another TBD. Will be **** if they did.

Other then the Grey Hulk and Red Angel Coms, and MAYBE two or three other pieces all of the statues that have come up since I joined have been TBD.... This isn't going to be any different I don't think.

SSC lives in mysterious ways...i dont want to be the one to say down the line that 'i told you so' but i have a little suspicion that the EX will have a maximum ES of 500! :lecture then again i could always ask the Zoltar machine from the movie BIG and see what he says :dunno

Dude, if in the order page we see a TBD, and if the Ex is the CON that a lot of us think it is (Alex Ross inspired red angry eyes), then I think we will be look at an ES that is even BIGGER then Batman. Batman's Ex is a Batarang, which is awesome and important, but let's be honest it won't compare to a COH based on the art work of one of the most quintessential Superman artists maybe of all time. This is going to be HUGE.

Yup...my bad. Corrected my post above.

If I remember correctly, the Batman Ex took about a week to sell out...think Superman sells out faster than that?

I think so, DC has brought of additional collectors on board and I forsee a quicker sellout because of Con.:panic:

I think so, DC has brought of additional collectors on board and I forsee a quicker sellout because of Con.:panic:

It will sell faster than the Droids Exclusive PF :lecture and i think thats the record for an item to sell out! I guess you have to take into consideration the low ES of the Droids PF but i think the SSC site will crash....everyone is waiting for this to pre order!

If they they ever put it up. Were been waiting for ages. So excited for it though. It can't come soon enough for me

Back