Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!

6595694121_2d1cd9193b.jpg

WTF! Shoo are you taking the !*@#!! Wheres the chocolate chips? :slap

I think this piece looks perfect.
I like the cape. It's big. It's badass. It gives him depth and context.
The shorts are fine. He's superman. He wears red undies. That's his deal.
The hair curls are his style. Don't change them. He wouldn't look like superman without them.
The revised face looks classic and chiselled. Perhaps more boxy than the original but that's how I remember superman. I don't want him looking younger. :clap
The EX head looks fine. If you can pull off the squiggles go for it. Red eyes make him look like he has a disease. I'd like a gritting teeth portrait with the EX head, since he just bbq'd something, but I'm happy with the way it is. If it looks cheesy, you'll know and change it like you did with Scorpion.
I like the new base better. Not as linear and now has some shape. Well done.:yess:
Overall, this is the superman I've been waiting for. :woo

The hair curls are his style. Don't change them. He wouldn't look like superman without them.
The revised face looks classic and chiselled. Perhaps more boxy than the original but that's how I remember superman. I don't want him looking younger. :clap
The EX head looks fine. If you can pull off the squiggles go for it. Red eyes make him look like he has a disease. I'd like a gritting teeth portrait with the EX head, since he just bbq'd something, but I'm happy with the way it is. If it looks cheesy, you'll know and change it like you did with Scorpion.
I like the new base better. Not as linear and now has some shape. Well done.:yess:

I agree:clap

OMG.... the *****ing that has ensued since I last checked in. No one has even seen a real photo of the EX just some photo shop picture of the trails. I am pretty sure they will look pretty boss in person. Otherwise, why would they include them?:dunno

They will look similar to the trails on Gambits EX hand, and they will be BOSS. Now I can understand the wish to save some cash, but this is SUPERMAN!!! One of the top three ICONS of comics!!! And he looks awesome!! Why some here would buy the Ex of Captain Hook or Jessica Rabbit, and consider missing on SUPERMAN is beyond me.:dunno

:exactly::goodpost:... We are getting THE ICON ... Nuff said!!

They will look similar to the trails on Gambits EX hand, and they will be BOSS. Now I can understand the wish to save some cash, but this is SUPERMAN!!! One of the top three ICONS of comics!!! And he looks awesome!! Why some here would buy the Ex of Captain Hook or Jessica Rabbit, and consider missing on SUPERMAN is beyond me.:dunno

:exactly::goodpost:... We are getting THE ICON ... Nuff said!!

I was picturing a bunch of people looking at the EX at SS during pre release and everyone saying " those trails look like ****!, lets include them anyway." :cuckoo::lol I think they will likely look great in person.

Also, congrats to SS on making a true EX on this one. Thanks!

Well I like the original headsculpt, but I think the new one does have some special going for it.
Na.....The original head is too comic, eyes too big, face too naive, however the new head is a great improvement, more realistic and more sophisticated.

I was picturing a bunch of people looking at the EX at SS during pre release and everyone saying " those trails look like ****!, lets include them anyway." :cuckoo::lol I think they will likely look great in person.

Also, congrats to SS on making a true EX on this one. Thanks!

Yeah I like it but lighting the ex up would be the home run :lecture

Back