Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe,finaly we´ve got lighted eyes :rock

images

No light up for me. I'm happy it's battery free IMO.

I don't use my light ups, but i like having them. If that makes sense. I am kinda worried about the smoke jazz on the eyes looking good without photoshop and illumination if it's there at all in the final product.

I don't use my light ups, but i like having them. If that makes sense. I am kinda worried about the smoke jazz on the eyes looking good without photoshop and illumination if it's there at all in the final product.

6 days till release. I suspect what you see is what you get. Like I mentioned earlier. I think the trails will look better in person. Prob like GL, it will look better in hand I suspect.

6 days till release. I suspect what you see is what you get. Like I mentioned earlier. I think the trails will look better in person. Prob like GL, it will look better in hand I suspect.

6 Days till PO. Great news, things are finally starting to get moving :)

so you went from 100% of the people being unhappy about it, to doesn't mean everyone should be happy about it. That was a quick change in opinion :lol

I'm sorry , I can't discuss the point with you since you clearly don't understand it. :cuckoo:

Enjoy your statue.

I am a collector of Hot Toys branching out to Sideshow Premiums. Superman will be my first. Any advice on ordering the EX? If I don't place an order as soon as it is available is there a good chance I won't get it?

The EX is amazing...that intense burning stare...wow! If I can't get the EX I might pass on the statue.

Thanks.

I am a collector of Hot Toys branching out to Sideshow Premiums. Superman will be my first. Any advice on ordering the EX? If I don't place an order as soon as it is available is there a good chance I won't get it?

The EX is amazing...that intense burning stare...wow! If I can't get the EX I might pass on the statue.

Thanks.

You will have zero problems getting the EX if you order on the day it is released.

For the most part, those days of SSC are over.

Back