Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wawawa...I will happily own the ex comes thursday

On Thursday the Ex will be MINE!!!

Pretty sure they will change it. From what I've seen, when there is an uproar about something in here, SSC is listening. Of course, they COULD change it for the worse somehow but strong chance it will get changed nonetheless. I will order EX regardless because I want the option of the second head and will hope they go ahead and change it to something better.

I do think it is possible that a change could easily be made. I thnk the head itself is AMAZING. The effect is not the best I admit that, and with the uproar it could change. All I know is that I am buying the EX. If they dont change it and everyone wants to buy it and BRAKE it... Hey do what you think you have to. I won't be.

Pretty sure they will change it. From what I've seen, when there is an uproar about something in here, SSC is listening.

3000541press03scaled600.jpg

Need I say more?

FFS Sideshow how can a team sculpt an amazing statue like this then drop a ball sack on the EX. Just light the EX eyes up or paint them red job done,

SIDESHOW = George Lucas = Can't give people what they want! !!

If they dont give us the third head w/o the noodles just make it so the noodles can be removed with red eyes underneath. Magnets or snap on - figure out something SS. I will more than likely order the EX but hoping they find a way to give us the EX with optional noodle display.

Yes you do. Because the Ex. goes for about $200 more on the aftermarket....:lol

Go figure.

I've NEVER seen the Cyclops Ex PF go for more. Not a very good PF design IMHO. In regards to Supes, hopefully they change the Ex to simple red painted eyes. Regardless, people can choose to do their own thing and either purchase the Ex or wait for the zillion Regs SS is going to make and buy one for super cheap down the line on ebay. Aside from that, the Reg sculpt is awesome. I plan on buying a Reg Batman on ebay when the prices drop.

Back