Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too lazy to browse through the pages...will someone show me the various portraits for Supes, or at least point me the right way? originally thought of passing on this, but something about the SS preview info page drew me in

Reg

null_zps13846300.jpg

Ex

null_zps150779c2.jpg

Good god that's bad a**!

Also noticed that on SS Exp that he's on a tall-a** base!

Mmmm can't wait for WW to complete the trinity now. Someone posted a Grecian column for WW in her thread, hope that comes true! :pray: The trinity will tower over the other PFs!!!

Thanks to all for the feedback!

I would love to have the Batman PF, but I missed the EX. Now, the price is like $625 on eBay...not sure if I want to pay that much more for the batarang and the edition size.

The 7500 edition size for the regular Batman seems huge to me...I am thinking I can wait because the price might drop after release.

Thanks to all for the feedback!

I would love to have the Batman PF, but I missed the EX. Now, the price is like $625 on eBay...not sure if I want to pay that much more for the batarang and the edition size.

The 7500 edition size for the regular Batman seems huge to me...I am thinking I can wait because the price might drop after release.

:horror 7500?!?!? I had no idea it was that high!!!

SSC Alex confirmed it ... THE SAME way she confirmed there will be NO LIGHT UP feature at this point.

I know Spidey, I was merely telling him I did know there would be a statue but I wasn't sure Alex distinguished the type of statue it would be.

Batman PF. Character I like Batman better, statue wise I like Batman PF better too :)

It will be interesting to find out what is the ES on this supe PF. I am still shocked with 7500 ES for regular Batman, that was way beyond my wildest estimation. I would've never guessed that high. Not sure when the regular Batman will sell out.

Batman is a more interesting character visually, but I am not sure that the Superman PF isn't a more ICONIC image. So it is hard to tell.

Well I suspect one of two things have happened, either SS is selling these things like crazy and Sups will likely be the same or close ES. OR... Sales are extremely sluggish for the reg and they may tone it down a bit for Superman. We shall see!

Or it may drive the sales of Batman, as Lara Croft was quickly sold out when Nathan Drake was up for PO.

I think that skillet is on to something here. Superman may bring in new collectors, and that could get Batman out of the warehouse. It also, may depend if Kinger is right and Batman is selling like crazy. If the regular Batman is ANYWHERE near sold out Superman will have a HUGE ES to match if not exceed Batman

So bats has joker. Will Superman have Lex? Not sure if there'd be interest in that.

Perhaps a nice red skull type piece with a little Kryptonite action behind his back. Real Kryptonite or fail.

Superman has a smaller market than Batman.

If Superman has the same ES as Batman the price on the open market will be less as the years pass.

Superman's PF will only rival Batman's PF in secondary market price if the ES is smaller.

Batman does have a larger market. But with that we've seen a lot of releases around him. The. Black and white series, arkham series, DC direct releases, kotobukiya, enterbay...Now this will be the ultimate collectible.

BUT superman doesn't have near as many previous releases. We may be surprised between the lack of product releases along with the new movie how many superman fans come out for a piece of this.

Back