Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow nights episode will be sad but it could get even worse if the rumour that...
Spoiler Spoiler:
...is replacing Jenna Coleman is true.

Not sure how I'd feel about that - although I do think it's unlikely to happen tbh...Still I can't wait for tomorrows episode :yess: - it looks like it could be a really good (if a very, very sad) one! :( :crying

I can't see...
Spoiler Spoiler:
...replacing Jenna Coleman now...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I though Face the Raven was just like previous episodes of this season, old fashioned and echoing stories from the classic series era.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm surprised there aren't more people here to sing praises for this latest episode :D

It felt like an episode of Sherlock (the Doctor even went to his mind palace :lol) and it was certainly at that standard. I loved it :rock

^ Agreed! Last night's episode was beyond awesome. :yess: Absolutely loved it! Such great acting and definitely my favourite episode of the series thus far (and possibly even of Nu-Who, I felt it was *that* good). Peter Capaldi - you are officially now my favourite Nu-Who Doctor. :rock

Cannot wait for next week's epic looking finale - (even if at the same time I'll be a bit sad cos it's the series end :( )

Series 9 has been just been fantastic! :rock

My favourite episode so far, Capaldi really excelled in his first solo episode. It had it all, suspense and shocks and a real cliff hanger ending.

I'm just wondering where they'll take....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought that as soon as he'd said it. Very ambiguous line - but could it be too obvious?

Either way, can't wait to find out (hopefully) next week. That finale looks awesome! :)

I don't know If anyones linked to this yet, but this is bloody brilliant! :D

:lol :exactly: Very funny vid! :lol :rock

I don't mind the guitar/shades thing tbh, I quite like that look - but please just demote the shades to 'regular' sunglasses so we can have the Sonic Screwdriver back!! :pray:

Too many fan girls didn't like the casting of an older Doctor, so their doing everything they can to soften his old man image. Hoodies, guitars, sunglasses... Gotta makes the Twilight fans happy.

Back