Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13th Doctor to be revealed after the Wimbledon Mens Final on Sunday afternoon.

Hoping it's over fairly quickly...not much of a tennis fan! :lol Still will be nice to know who's next one way or another...although I've still got a really, really bad feeling that it will be a women :gah: - really hope I am wrong :pray:

That teaser was pretty cool though! :rock

It will be a women! because that the trend lately, can't have a evil white male, beat out these amazing and talented actresses for the role . Down with the Patriarchy!! It's time the Doctor is a women! Say we bunch of SJW's , who don't watch the show. :pfft:

This from the BBC about 30 mins ago, They don't even put up any picture of the male actors up for the part, just the women. what does that tell you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40608669

tenor.gif

:( :gah: :slap So much for TimeLORD.

Still I knew it! Just knew it. :( :( Can't type my actual response to this...I doubt it would make it through the language filter. :mad:

To say I am bitterly disappointed is a massive understatement. PC wins the day...

RIP Doctor Who 1963 -2017

Lads, the BBC is making a Troy show we're Zeus and Achilles are black. This was to be expected. Still, I guess I won't have to catch up with Season 10 now. If they had gotten a season/older actress I might have given it a shot, but... nah. I won't waste my time wth this.

Yep the PC brigade will party long into the night..i was very close to the off switch many times over the past few years due to Moffats running of the show but Capaldi kept me watching...and now this BS!! Possibly one of the worst pieces of casting ever!!

Despite the initial disappointment, I'm still optimistic that she'll be alright. She's a decent actor, and as long as they don't take every opportunity to point out that's she's a woman, then I think it'll be fine.

I was bummed at Bill's casting last year, but that turned out pretty well.

and as long as they don't take every opportunity to point out that's she's a woman,

Which is exactly what they will do. Also I liked Bill from the from the very beginning. through she was a better fit with the Doctor than Clara. BTW I have no ill will towards Jodie Whittaker , just think the Doctor should be Male!

Lads, the BBC is making a Troy show we're Zeus and Achilles are black. This was to be expected. Still, I guess I won't have to catch up with Season 10 now. If they had gotten a season/older actress I might have given it a shot, but... nah. I won't waste my time wth this.

Yeah :goodpost:,

about this female doctor I would say.... Look at the bright side... at least the doctor is still ...white
gender swap is annoying enough, but at least they kept that part..... i mean.....

Last edited:
Like all doctors, this one needs a vacation.

Take it off the air for a few years, until people stop wanting to screw with it, and just want the good ol' Doctor back as he was intended to be.

I'm surprised I haven't heard more about a black Doctor.

I haven't heard anybody say James Bond should be a woman. Yet.

Then again, why haven't men stood up and demanded a good male Wonder Woman? Its what the world needs.

So when would it be ok to have a woman Doctor? Ever?

There have been like 15 incarnations of Doctor who. Doctor who has been old, young, blonde, brunette. All those times I read no outrage.

Under what circumstances would it be acceptable to have a woman as Doctor who? Or is there some gender lock on a char crater that keep "reincarnating"?

Back