Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grenade launcher is too separated from the rifle, isnt it? In other pics seen is totally merged into it:

DutchPremiumFormat.png

Maybe you can try to pull it manually into the socket...

Oh I see what you are saying, I probably didn't put it correctly, I'll try to fix it when I get home. Thanks for pointing that out.

You serious dude :cuckoo:

Thanks for the lesson professor. I think elementary school dropouts know the tris are larger than bis :slap

If you still disagree, I don't think you have a clue what his arms (triceps...more specifically lateral head of the tricep) actually looked like in the film Predator :lecture

The arm representation looks more like how his arms looked like in Pumping Iron, not Predator.

even after all the BS, i still think i will end up picking up a regular, because it's the BEST Dutch head sculpt ever!!!!

who said u cant light up, all u need is a matchstick, sideshow didnt provide us with it, cheapos!

If you still disagree, I don't think you have a clue what his arms (triceps...more specifically lateral head of the tricep) actually looked like in the film Predator :lecture

Me and the rest of humanity I guess yeah.

Just type in his name followed by triceps into google. Save me dishing out the lectures. Seriously though, I know guy's get **** about this stuff but that's another level.

Me and the rest of humanity I guess yeah.

Just type in his name followed by triceps into google. Save me dishing out the lectures. Seriously though, I know guy's get **** about this stuff but that's another level.

sailor, you are still missing the boat.

you are correct, Arnold has tremendous triceps in the 70's when he was racking up Olympia titles. The triceps in those pictures very closely resemble the triceps as seen on this sculpture. In 1987 his triceps looked nothing like they did while he was taking steroids and racking up Olympia titles :wink1:

"YOU KNOW SUMTHIN MEAN GENE?! People have been talking smack about Dutch's triceps brutha, and those are some mean tris you know?! Combined with his bis these are some pythons that rival the Hulkster's you know!? So what I got to say to you Mean Gene and all the little Hulkamaniacs out there in the Dutch thread is that you need to relax man! This figure is probably the greatest figure in the world you know, maybe even the universe man, I mean this guy WAS Mr Universe!"
HulkHoganFreaking.gif

"YOU KNOW SUMTHIN MEAN GENE?!"
HulkHoganFreaking.gif

HulkHoganFreaking.gif

HulkHoganFreaking.gif

HulkHoganFreaking.gif

great, entertaining metal band.

If anyone is a fan of heavy metal and arnold movies, i highly recommend giving them a listen...especially their Double Brutal album!!!

Back