Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something a bit dodge regarding those 2 listings of the Dutch and Iron Man maquette exclusives...me thinks a touch of bidding up ones own listing is occurring :naughty

Yeah I reckon they'll keep re-listing till they get what they want for it, typical ebay idiot.

Yeah I reckon they'll keep re-listing till they get what they want for it, typical ebay idiot.

:lol:exactly:

Infact, if you look at both the listings he has for the Dutch and the Iron Man Maquette, he has one bidder with a feedback score of 249 that has bid on both and boosted the price up. No-one in their right mind should pay GBP400 for a Dutch exclusive! For crying out loud, its just a cigar!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a tip for how I could fix that little blemish on the nose area of mine?

P9260913.jpg

P9260916.jpg

I Pre Ordered the regular version long time ago.
Today I checked the pictures and it is a very BIG dissapointment to me. The head looks very ugly...it is just not Arnold...the PF head looks more older than in the movie...just want to cancel it...any one agrees?
( I have the T800 BD 1/1 bust, and HT P1 Dutch) but the new PF is 10/5

Today I checked the pictures and it is a very BIG dissapointment to me. The head looks very ugly...it is just not Arnold...the PF head looks more older than in the movie...just want to cancel it...any one agrees?

Yes. It's not Arnold. When you look at it, it's like " who the hell is it?? ".
You SHOULD cancel.
:slap

Cancel or fail:lecture :rotfl

Back