Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mines on Monday. I must say that the head sculpt has one of the best Arnold likeness out there (if not the best). The paint job could be a little better though in my opinion.

Last edited:
Got mines on Monday. I must say that the head sculpt has one of the best Arnold likeness out there (if not the best). The paint job could be a little better though in my opinion.

Looks better in person, I like it! :clap all in all very nicely done. Much better than the predator 1, which sucks in my opinion. The paint on that one is poorly done and the cannon is too small. That predator has a bunch of other issues on mine. :monkey1

Does anyone have a tip for how I could fix that little blemish on the nose area of mine?

P9260913.jpg

P9260916.jpg

Bump. Does anyone know of a fix for this I could try?

how long can it take to get an answer back from sideshow ? i asked for a replacement a week ago and still no reply :(

Bump. Does anyone know of a fix for this I could try?

Have you sent a picture to SS?
Even if they don't replace I'd want a 10% refund.
Replacement head would be the best solution.

The only 'fix' would be to sand it down and repaint. Then you would need an exact colour match or repaint the whole face.
Is it excess paint or polystone?

Have you sent a picture to SS?
Even if they don't replace I'd want a 10% refund.
Replacement head would be the best solution.

The only 'fix' would be to sand it down and repaint. Then you would need an exact colour match or repaint the whole face.
Is it excess paint or polystone?

It looks like excess paint to me. I have contacted SS, so we'll see. There's no way I could sand that and find the absolute right color. If it's just paint, would a little filing do the trick, or would it come out like crap?

It looks like excess paint to me. I have contacted SS, so we'll see. There's no way I could sand that and find the absolute right color. If it's just paint, would a little filing do the trick, or would it come out like crap?

Once you start you can't stop! Not worth the risk.
I'd let SS sort it, you don't pay $350 to have to 'fix' it.
Good luck!

how long can it take to get an answer back from sideshow ? i asked for a replacement a week ago and still no reply :(

I finally got an answer this morning. Now i am told to wait 3-5 days for an investigation. argh.
Id say they are getting flooded with Dutch head replacement requests. Both my reg and ex heads im not happy with.

I received an answer with solutions the next day after submitting the photos of my damaged Pred. I was hoping the same for my alien warrior too but I don't think they'll get back to me today. It's already almost their close time and I haven't received any emails yet. Not even the newsletter.

I Pre Ordered the regular version long time ago.
Today I checked the pictures and it is a very BIG dissapointment to me. The head looks very ugly...it is just not Arnold...the PF head looks more older than in the movie...just want to cancel it...any one agrees?
( I have the T800 BD 1/1 bust, and HT P1 Dutch) but the new PF is 10/5

If you don't think that looks like Arnie then you shouldn't be allowed to own the statue anyway so cancel it :cuckoo:

Back