Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is done, cancelled. I pre ordered it the very first day I could. After a few months SS repainted the prototype and changed the photos. After it I was afraid, I dont liked the new paint job. The T1 PF head paint is much much better. I like Arnie very much, but this one I will let it go.
PS: I dont want to be anybody enemy, I'm very very sad I was waiting for the statue over a year?! Or more. I just dont like it, I'm very happy that you guys like it very much! Whis you the best, and a lucky PF for everyone without damage!

What did i tell you Col! :hi5: never give up hope my friend! Now lets hope you dont recieve someone elses one that they sent back for being crusty! :lol

Mine is in the UK but wont be delivered until Monday :(

That's what I was thinking. :monkey4

SS kindly transferred my NRD from the Predator cancellation to this which should cover shipping.
If there's any issues it's going straight back!

You prob got stoods haha! This is a million times better than that crummy pred statue they just put out. You will not be disappoint.

You prob got stoods haha! This is a million times better than that crummy pred statue they just put out. You will not be disappoint.

:lol
I thought that but I'm assuming he ordered from a local retailer?
Who orders the regular as soon as it goes up?

That Predator sucks, was really looking forward to it.
Half the owners insist its good while the other half are saying its got poor paint apps, nothing fits etc.
I'm glad I left it well alone.

Fingers crossed for nice straight eyes and no damage. :pray:

It is done, cancelled. I pre ordered it the very first day I could. After a few months SS repainted the prototype and changed the photos. After it I was afraid, I dont liked the new paint job. The T1 PF head paint is much much better. I like Arnie very much, but this one I will let it go.
PS: I dont want to be anybody enemy, I'm very very sad I was waiting for the statue over a year?! Or more. I just dont like it, I'm very happy that you guys like it very much! Whis you the best, and a lucky PF for everyone without damage!

best likeness of Arnold ..... I liked it very much .. i still recommend to get him .....have u seen him in person

:lol
I thought that but I'm assuming he ordered from a local retailer?
Who orders the regular as soon as it goes up?

That Predator sucks, was really looking forward to it.
Half the owners insist its good while the other half are saying its got poor paint apps, nothing fits etc.
I'm glad I left it well alone.

Fingers crossed for nice straight eyes and no damage. :pray:

Well, you'll have another Dutch arriving in the UK soon so i'll give you my verdict to reassure you that everything is fine! Bring on da Dutch! :yess:

:hi5:
Have you got yours yet?

Edit;
Just got your PM. :hi5:
How did it turn out?

i liked it very much mine came with broken gun & chip on hair of regular head & slightly on nose....nose is not big issue coz u have to see it carefully but with hair u can see it clearly :( i asked for replacement for gun & regular head sure SS will help me

i liked it very much mine came with broken gun & chip on hair of regular head & slightly on nose....nose is not big issue coz u have to see it carefully but with hair u can see it clearly :( i asked for replacement for gun & regular head sure SS will help me

Quite a few issues with this but thankfully all easily resolved.
Hope you get them soon.
Let's hope SS have a lot of spare heads. :lol

Well, mine is here. Eyes are good, but there is a scuff on the right shoulder, and some paint splatters:
100_6711.jpg

100_6706.jpg

100_6705.jpg

100_6712.jpg

Holy Cow! Just got home and The Dutch shipping carton is here! 2 days early! I've got number 110 of the exclusive! Pics to follow, please be a good one! :pray:

Back