Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shocked the T1 PF is still not sold out, maybe dutch will be the same.

this is the main reason i haven't picked this piece up. I think the EX head is goofy and i will never display it...so i'm holding out on a Regular, and when i absolutely decide i have to own it...i will get it at a 15% discount and save on shipping by picking it up locally If it's damaged of has goofy eyes, i will pass. 1500 ES is pretty big

I stillncant get over his skin but overall not bad

That's my biggest worry and the reason I didn't order straight away.
Glad my wait list converted and hoping it doesn't look too bad in person, as I've been told.
I can understand a smooth finish may of looked odd but the sponge effect is a bit extreme.

this is the main reason i haven't picked this piece up. I think the EX head is goofy and i will never display it...so i'm holding out on a Regular, and when i absolutely decide i have to own it...i will get it at a 15% discount and save on shipping by picking it up locally If it's damaged of has goofy eyes, i will pass. 1500 ES is pretty big

Even if you keep the Ex head in the box, as I probably will, having it with the lower ES will make this much more valuable IF the time comes when you are forced to sell.

Guys, guys, guys...what can i say? Im not even kidding when i say that this Premium Format is one of the best that Sideshow have released in the movie genre. It is absolutely fantastic. Collectorcol you will be so glad your waitlist converted pal, the statue is an Arnie grail piece. Pure Predator Perfection! From the weapons down to the foliage base, the statue has a fantastic presence and is just crying out for a matching 1/4 predator PF or maquette...whichever, i dont care! Just do it Sideshow! The heads sculpts are perfect, hopefully this will clear up any doubters of this PF and that the QC has been very good for the majority. Paint application was surprisingly well done despite all the negative comments and the pot holey skin isnt even noticable...it infact adds to the realism of the statue. The weapons are awesome, Arnie's grenade launcher gun is extremely well put together using the 2 hands which attach to the body via the magnets. Then you have the survival knife attached to his left thigh...and the handgun and machete attached to the right. The added touches of the foliage attachments are also well done however, like the Iron Man 1/4 Maquette base, i think it could do with a bit of customising which i intend to do in the next few weeks. Adding a bit more earthy colour, more foliage and water puddles. For those of you who are on the fence about this piece let me say that regardless of the exclusive or not, the regular head sculpt for me is the far superior in terms of the overall pose and look...you just have to get this...it has instantly become one of my favourite pieces in my PF collection and i cant recommend it more to all of you....PICS ARE ON THE WAY! Enjoy :yess:

Nice one Roberto :hi5: Glad you love it.
That's what it's all about. The excitement, the doubts, the anticipation followed by the joy. (Always better when it ends with joy).

Nice pics bro! Ex or fail status.

Thanks brucey, as you know...pics do not do this piece justice, you literally have to see it in the flesh. Just a shame only a minority have had issues with their statue...I was starting to worry abt mine when it arrived but thankfully it is perfect and am so happy I have added this to my collection. Ex or Fail is a bit harsh as I feel those who haven't got this piece yet will still be ecstatic with the regular. For me the regular head is my favourite of the two. Bring on more Arnold!!! Commando, Running Man, another Conan, etc....:yess:

Yeah I know man I'm just winding people up with the Ex or fail, most of my PFs are regs! I agree though the piece is an absolute beast, he is the ultimate Dutch/Pred collectible for me.

Back