Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUTCH OR FAIL!...I'm in.
(Glad the Ex is in the bag though :yess:)

Can't wait for you to see this in the flesh Col! I think you'll be stunned on how good it looks in the flesh. I can't take my eyes off it! Simply awesome! Gutted I missed Predator on TV last weekend...my DVD boxset is in the loft :(

Can't wait for you to see this in the flesh Col! I think you'll be stunned on how good it looks in the flesh. I can't take my eyes off it! Simply awesome! Gutted I missed Predator on TV last weekend...my DVD boxset is in the loft :(

Get your ass up there and find it! What's it doing in the loft?
Since getting Predator, Predator 2, Predators and A v's P on Blu-ray I must of watched them 10 time each in the last year...watched Requiem once. :wink1:

All the copies of the AvP films need to be collected and destroyed in a huge ****ing fire. Pred 2 is the bomb coz its got The Glove and Busey and Billy paxton.

l.jpg

Predators was cool.
pred.jpg

Get your ass up there and find it! What's it doing in the loft?
Since getting Predator, Predator 2, Predators and A v's P on Blu-ray I must of watched them 10 time each in the last year...watched Requiem once. :wink1:

:lol:lol watching Total Recall at the moment on sci Fi channel, quantum of solace starts in 5 on itv...still haven't seen that yet!

The ending to AVP was cool. Everything else pretty much sucked about it. AvPR the Wolf was the only good thing to come from that. Both movies sucked IMO though. Predator and Predator 2 are the only GREAT Pred movies. Still waiting for FOX to hire a writer and director to blow the fans away on the big screen. They should just tell the story of Machiko from the AVP books and comics. That would be perfect. I don't know why that's not a good enough story... Plus SS could then make Machiko and some badass new Preds and xenos!

Nup, those movies were so ****ty, I can't understand why people would collect stuff from them, the movie just taints anything remotely cool with a brown stain of ****fullness in my opinion. Same with people collecting T3 stuff - yeah its Arnold, its the terminator but its from T3, it just reminded me of how **** T3 is and now your collectible item is smeared with T3's crappiness also. Get it out of my sight and release the hounds.
releasethehounds.jpg

Back