Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, sorry to hear that Col...have to say I was really impressed with mine and love the Dutch PF...really gonna go to town with my custom base and improve it even more. Is yours on sale right now or has it sold already?

I ended the sale post.
If I'm not 100% happy I won't sell it like that.
There was one on eBay earlier and it didn't sell with a £300 start plus £25 P&P. After fees he would made a loss and it didn't even get a bid. Think the £400 sale last week was BS?
I'll do some pictures later a see what you think.
I feel like I'm being really picky but the pull on the vest is really bugging me, OCD kicking in.

I ended the sale post.
There was one on eBay earlier and it didn't sell with a £300 start plus £25 P&P. After fees he would made a loss and it didn't even get a bid. Think the £400 sale last week was BS?
I feel like I'm being really picky but the pull on the vest is really bugging me, OCD kicking in.

Are you gonna contact SS? Surely they'll give you a credit of some sort for it.

I ended the sale post.

You sound like me when you mention OCD :wink1: send some pics col and we'll let you know ho it looks pal....what's worse is that you still got the FedEx charge to pay still! Major bummer! Saying that, havent recieved mine yet?

Sorry boys. Ouch....

IMAG0068_zps4dc53a3c.jpg

Managed to sort the vest to cover the shoulder join but can get it to stay over the neck seam. He also has a lump on his left forearm.
The vest has a little pull in it right by the shoulder.
It's not a big issue but it's really doing my head in. It's too small to complain about but really noticeable. I keep telling myself he's just trawled through the jungle so it snagged on a branch but its not working. £300! It should be perfect with no issues. :dunno
I think these 'small' issues are stopping me from enjoying it?

I am with you. I hate the shoulder joint.

I am with you. I hate the shoulder joint.

Both arms have been glued on, I suppose it's the only way to fit the vest.
Just the left arm which is prominent on display was poorly thought out. The join should of been closer to the neck to save it showing unless the fabric is pulled right over the shoulder.
It also means I can't just ask for a new vest.
Photo of the pull in mine doesn't look too bad but being in the front when displayed its really noticeable.
Wish I loved this but at the moment I can't, just too many negatives.

Both arms have been glued on, I suppose it's the only way to fit the vest.
Just the left arm which is prominent on display was poorly thought out. The join should of been closer to the neck to save it showing unless the fabric is pulled right over the shoulder.
It also means I can't just ask for a new vest.
Photo of the pull in mine doesn't look too bad but being in the front when displayed its really noticeable.
Wish I loved this but at the moment I can't, just too many negatives.

Any idea how strong the glue is? I am worried about that.

WTF! Holy ****! I neve thought it would be that much! I dare to think how much the customs tax will be for the Hulk maquette next year!:slap

Yeah no way in hell would I order him from the US, no reason to anyway there's no exclusive and he ain't gonna sell out anytime soon.

Back