Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. I'm always *****ing about prices in Australia but at least with their import taxes and the Fedex arrangement means I'm not priced out.

I can't imagine I'd be much interested if I had to piss away a quarter on nothing.

Yeah we've got it pretty good at the moment with the dollar the way it is. If/when that goes south I might have to get less figs.

I don't mind paying the $$$ for FedEx coz its worth it - they always get here in a week our under.

Last edited:
Yeah we've got it pretty good at the moment with the dollar the way it is. If/when that goes south I might have to get less figs.

I don't mind paying the $$$ for FedEx coz its worth it - they always get here in a week our under.

yeah, FedEx are top notch. Dutch hit Singapore when I went to bed and the guy was knocking on my door the next afternoon?! Fist pumps were all over the shop.

For the size and weight of these packages, we do have it really good.

He's cool but I'm quite underwhelmed to be honest. Didn't get the 'wow' I got when opening the P1 LSB.
Base is really nice.
Head sculpt is amazing, best part about it.
Skin texture and paint apps are poor. The knives are really badly painted and the fingers bleed into the gloves.
The fabric parts look really cheap IMHO.
The vest doesn't cover the left arm seam or the back of the neck where the head slots in. As expected the regular portrait looks much better suited, the cigar is totally wrong for the pose.
As said nice but not amazing as most have suggested. My opinion of course.
Will take some pictures tonight.

He's cool but I'm quite underwhelmed to be honest. Didn't get the 'wow' I got when opening the P1 LSB.
Base is really nice.
Head sculpt is amazing, best part about it.
Skin texture and paint apps are poor. The knives are really badly painted and the fingers bleed into the gloves.
The fabric parts look really cheap IMHO.
The vest doesn't cover the left arm seam or the back of the neck where the head slots in. As expected the regular portrait looks much better suited, the cigar is totally wrong for the pose.
As said nice but not amazing as most have suggested. My opinion of course.
Will take some pictures tonight.

Dang, sorry you didn't get that wow factor. It was def a wow piece for me. I really love Arnie and Predator though so it could have been a steaming turd in a box moulded into Arnie's left nut.

Sounds like a dud. I'll be very much content with a reg... if I ever decide to buy one. At this rate however, it's not looking good. I hate the pose he's in. A sort of slanted diagonal pose. Then all the excessive pours in the skin? Looks like he has craters from acne! And the EX accessory has to be right up there with some of the BIGGEST SS EX fails EVER!
Ex or fail my a**! :lol

Will probably keep it because it's Dutch but might move it on, really don't know right now. :dunno
SS paint apps really aren't what they used to be.
After my 2 pre-orders, fingers crossed, I'll probably leave it at that.

Sounds like a dud. I'll be very much content with a reg... if I ever decide to buy one. At this rate however, it's not looking good. I hate the pose he's in. A sort of slanted diagonal pose. Then all the excessive pours in the skin? Looks like he has craters from acne! And the EX accessory has to be right up there with some of the BIGGEST SS EX fails EVER!

U should definately get one coz it sounds like u will really dig it man.

I find most EX are fails. At least with dutch you get another head sculpt and the cigar is iconic for that character.

EX is always something retarded like a switch out hand or a hat (looks at sold out bats and joker). It still adds value for re-sale so it's worth it in the long run.

I plan on picking up the regular for a bit cheaper when I get the chance. I really dont see what the hell the big hype is over the EX for this one.

I plan on picking up the regular for a bit cheaper when I get the chance. I really dont see what the hell the big hype is over the EX for this one.

it's just like the axe on Skaar. It's so cool! :panic::panic:

arnold-schwarzenegger-with-cigar.jpg

lol your selling yours :horror

Yeh I've put it up.
If I got my money back I'd be quite happy to get something else that fits in with my collection better. Otherwise I'd still be happy to keep it.
Really undecided so if it sells it sells if not...well not. :lol
Also, if it bleeds...we can kill it!

CoolStoryBroDeadpool.jpg

Managed to sort the vest to cover the shoulder join but can get it to stay over the neck seam. He also has a lump on his left forearm.
The vest has a little pull in it right by the shoulder.
It's not a big issue but it's really doing my head in. It's too small to complain about but really noticeable. I keep telling myself he's just trawled through the jungle so it snagged on a branch but its not working. £300! It should be perfect with no issues. :dunno
I think these 'small' issues are stopping me from enjoying it?

Yeh I've put it up.
If I got my money back I'd be quite happy to get something else that fits in with my collection better. Otherwise I'd still be happy to keep it.
Really undecided so if it sells it sells if not...well not. :lol
Also, if it bleeds...we can kill it!

Wow, sorry to hear that Col...have to say I was really impressed with mine and love the Dutch PF...really gonna go to town with my custom base and improve it even more. Is yours on sale right now or has it sold already?

Back