Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you can prove with clear photos, sideshow will eat the shipping cost but they will not refund the import duties you paid. A lot of times if the statue cant be resold, they will just asked you to destroy it instead of paying for return shipping, since it cost them about the same to make it as international shipping cost.

Did you get the ex? if not why did you order it directly from sideshow from uk?

Thanks for the info.
Yeh, got on the wait list for the Ex and it converted.
Looking at your picture to be honest the paint application on the arms looks a lot better than mine, especially the elbow and wrist areas.

Thanks for the info.
Yeh, got on the wait list for the Ex and it converted.
Looking at your picture to be honest the paint application on the arms looks a lot better than mine, especially the elbow and wrist areas.

I think you were unlucky in getting one with slightly shoddy paint apps mate, would you keep him if they could replace him? I love mine prob the best Arnold PF we'll get for now anyway.

I think you were unlucky in getting one with slightly shoddy paint apps mate, would you keep him if they could replace him? I love mine prob the best Arnold PF we'll get for now anyway.

Hey Irvy.
Hoping SS can help me sort it out.
As mentioned the pull in the vest really bugs me, on top of the poor paint application.

Look forward to your review.

I am not offended, collectcol is entitled to his opinion and i am to mine? :dunno
Read below about the open mindedness of other collector's opinions.
i think you should just stop collecting if you think this doesnt look good up close. It's one of the top releases from sideshow, closeup look just as good as far away.

"I am probably one of the pickiest collectors but this is pretty ridiculous".
laugh2.gif

ENOUGH TALK. Sometimes a PF is so epic it makes you want to do super realistic falls down hills, my review :rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5H08jFQeDE&feature=plcp[/ame]

Irvy is the most extreme reviewer out there - what he is doing is way out there in the danger zone and I for one am not confident that I will be able to join him out there. He is a Scottish warrior beast.

LOL! Awesome review Irvy, you really go all out! :lol

Don't worry Brucie, next PF review you can act it all out Australian style :yess:

Irvy, that **** was tremendous! Great vid review, brother. I am diggin' your Predator statue also. I'd love to see a decent setup with Dutch and him displayed together. Thanks for sharin'. :rock

Back