Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

- He saw it too early.

grailknight.jpg

Can't wait for this! I'm hoping it's the best $50 I've ever spent.

Looks like new pics are up on the product page. Hmmm, what do you guys think?

Wow wow wow wait a second he looks different now, his face paintjob. I have to look closely at the new pics to discern if he looks better or worse, but he looks different.

Wow wow wow wait a second he looks different now, his face paintjob. I have to look closely at the new pics to discern if he looks better or worse, but he looks different.

He looks sharper and the coloring is better. Although, at the same time, he looks a bit older in this new paintjob and sculpt.

Maybe its me, or maybe are the new pics, but I think he looked better before. He looks older now to say at least.

This must be the final factory piece sample from China.

Fortunately the previous pics are around everywhere, I've made a few before/after shots, what do you think guys

28me4k4.jpg

opv8me.jpg

ruqoeg.jpg

Cigar is a bit wonky now by the way

xnrtll.jpg

Maybe its me, or maybe are the new pics, but I think he looked better before. He looks older now to say at least.
Thats probably because the lighting in the pictures is completely different. The new pictures have a lot of heavy shadowing which would age the face

I have to assume that it's bad photos. I think the new photos look like pretty bad. Esp. the Ex. I thought it was the best Arnold likeness out of the four PFs. Now I think it's the worst. Hope it looks better in hand for you fans out there.

There is still hope. We all know how much better the Terminator PF turned out.

Bad lighting on the new pics, but the paint apps do look a little flat. Not as good as the proto, which is not surprising, but I think it still is a good likeness. I bet the in hand photos will be better. I don't like how the ex turned out though.

I had to cancel my order anyways to help cover an unexpectantly high tax payment, which wiped out my savings and then some. But once I get everything back in order, I may pick up the regular. But it def. won't be until next year.

It's bothering me a bit.."....I really wanted this PF for my predator collection. I think they tanned him up because it was hot as hell in that jungle.

Back