Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Pics are interesting. All I can say is the factory better not mess this up!

Over head lighting is the big difference, plus more high/low angle on the shots. Shadow always brings out more detail in a sculpt.

I don't get it why did they change the pictures? Old pictures are much better :dunno

the stubble is more prominent so are the lines on the face, am a bit dissappointed, but lets see, not cancelling my ex

Cigar is a bit wonky now by the way

xnrtll.jpg

How did......How can they mess up on that? :slap :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

Hmmmmmm.....suddenly his clothes don't fit him and his vest looks seriously cheaper. :dunno

I hope that is just bad lighting on the new photos, but it is odd that Sideshow would post new pics. The head shape looks different to me, but maybe it is just due to the paint apps which don't look as good as the original proto did. If Sideshow f's this one up, I am done with pre-ordering.

I hope that is just bad lighting on the new photos, but it is odd that Sideshow would post new pics. The head shape looks different to me, but maybe it is just due to the paint apps which don't look as good as the original proto did. If Sideshow f's this one up, I am done with pre-ordering.

It may be tweaked a bit but it's 100% a case of different or bad lighting.

Im chilling tonight sipping on ciroc, lemonade, and welch's grape while watching Predator, Dutch is pretty tan on this movie...Arms are Massive (like mines lol)..So the new pic are kinda accurate........I may be wrong but im still buying it

Im chilling tonight sipping on ciroc, lemonade, and welch's grape while watching Predator, Dutch is pretty tan on this movie...Arms are Massive (like mines lol)..So the new pic are kinda accurate........I may be wrong but im still buying it

Wanna mix me up one of those too? :lol

Back