Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the 87 Predator? Are you talking about the one due out any day now?

My order is shipping tomorrow and still no one knows if it comes with a skulls trophy, a spine trophy and skulls trophy, or NOTHING.

picture.php

I really don't see what the hysteria is about, this looks fine to me.

The sculpt, pose, and likeness are all spot on, worst case I get the head repainted and it's removable.

This is the Dutch!! and the only one ss will ever make, no way I am losing him. You guys are crazy to return this with only a 600 es.

It looks great to me!

I really don't see what the hysteria is about, this looks fine to me.

The sculpt, pose, and likeness are all spot on, worst case I get the head repainted and it's removable.

This is the Dutch!! and the only one ss will ever make, no way I am losing him. You guys are crazy to return this with only a 600 es.

It looks great to me!

View attachment 51455 what you think now.??? S u k s

dude...

wrong thread?

Well, I think some people (myself included) bought that Predator to go with Dutch. He indicated a problem with the Predator, so I asked him to clarify. I was really hoping that these two statues would be awesome, showcase pieces. Now it seems like both have questionable quality, which is too bad.

I mean the eye is a bit wonky but all these pics are with flash or in terrible bright lighting. So we dont know how bad the overall paint is in reality Lets wait to see what others get in IMO.

I called sideshow and asked about the eyes being messed up. They said they haven't had any cases of that reported to them (yet) and that if you are not happy with the statue you can get a full refund. They said they may also replace a head if something went wrong. Very good customer service, just bad choices of factory painters.

Still holding out hope this turns out to be fine. Hoping to see some exclusive heads tomorrow

they will never look good displayed together, one is 1/5 and the other 1/4. You need the 1/4 maquette to go with the dutch.

Never look good together? I think that might be overreaching. Perhaps not in scale, but I don't think that they are going to look bad next to each other. That is, unless Dutch's wonky eye kills the deal.

I called sideshow and asked about the eyes being messed up. They said they haven't had any cases of that reported to them (yet) and that if you are not happy with the statue you can get a full refund. They said they may also replace a head if something went wrong. Very good customer service, just bad choices of factory painters.

Still holding out hope this turns out to be fine. Hoping to see some exclusive heads tomorrow

That is good to hear. It shouldn't have come to this in the first place but it sounds like we'll be able to get a full refend or replaced/repainted heads.

You know what would be better though? Getting it right the first time.:slap:slap:slap

Back