Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's keep the comments civil and clean. If you can't make a comment without resorting to curse words then don't post anything.

Thread cleaned. You've been warned.

Ooh, what did I miss???? :D

Here's another idea - No one cares if you got your shipping notification. We get it, people are receiving them. Got it. I got it. We get it.
Enough with the 15 posts with " got my shipping, will be here Tuesday, wed, Mon, Fri, hopefully Thur...blah blah blah...

Pics - Or you've got nada.

:D :D :D :D

Got a reply from SSC pretty much telling me same as the earlier post i.e. they are all checked at the factory then random spot checks in California, please contact us within 30 days with any concerns. So it'll be wait and see - I am not gonna cancel this fig coz I want it and cancelling because of a couple of early pics is just premature.

Let's keep the comments civil and clean. If you can't make a comment without resorting to curse words then don't post anything.

Thread cleaned. You've been warned.
D Snoop, **** is not a curse and gee whiz just doesn't properly convey frustration. :wave
Got a reply from SSC pretty much telling me same as the earlier post i.e. they are all checked at the factory then random spot checks in California, please contact us within 30 days with any concerns. So it'll be wait and see - I am not gonna cancel this fig coz I want it and cancelling because of a couple of early pics is just premature.
My sentiments exactry.

Re: Dutch PF

It doesn't look like it.:google

dutch.jpg

Good luck to everyone waiting on this.
I passed after seeing this picture nearly a year ago.
The eyes look a bit dodgy on this picture but the orange peel skin done it for me, especially around the wrist area.

Re: Dutch PF

Good luck to everyone waiting on this.
I passed after seeing this picture nearly a year ago.
The eyes look a bit dodgy on this picture but the orange peel skin done it for me, especially around the wrist area.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the orange peel flesh either, but I wasn't about to pass on this. I think it's a classic. Hopefully any issues can be worked out.

My waitlist for the EX just came up im really wanting to see more pics before i decide to keep it or not ><

we are all laughing at these cross eyed pics but i bet we wont be laughing once we open our dutch up..

Back