Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those won't last forever though. :(

It's lasted quite a while. Either way she's moved up a couple cup sizes and will mostly maintain them. She isn't small like she used to be.

Besides, boobies are 5 percent of a woman. 40 percent if you're a Pamela Anderson... more to the body than just boobs. Gwen has a gorgeous face, tight abs (probably the best in the biz), great ass, and nice long legs. Someone post pics of her appearance on Letterman and she's sitting down on a chair next to him with those gams. She was sporting white booty shorts and a blue No. 5 jersey. Goodness, that woman has flawless skin. What a babe!

And the craziest thing, she'll turn 40 on October 3rd, 2009! Not a stalker! I am a fan! A FAN!!!

I'm at somewhat of a loss at all the "why Elektra?" questions. Has any other Marvel female had her own self-titled feature film? How about a classic graphic novel by Frank Miller (Elektra: Assassin)?

While she may not be popular now or even present in current continuity, there's a lot of interest in the character and she's one of the more tragic and fascinating characters in all of Marvel.
Well said Dave.

The problem is not that SS has made Elektra. The problem is she was made before Daredevil. Something for you to ponder:

Last dio - Psylock v
last comiquette - elektra
previous comiquette - dagger
previous comiquette - she hulk
last pf - emma frost now here is the kicker when have any of these sold comics in large numbers.

Last edited:
I'm at somewhat of a loss at all the "why Elektra?" questions. Has any other Marvel female had her own self-titled feature film? How about a classic graphic novel by Frank Miller (Elektra: Assassin)?

While she may not be popular now or even present in current continuity, there's a lot of interest in the character and she's one of the more tragic and fascinating characters in all of Marvel.

Stop the Drama, Dave.:monkey1

If having a feature film is the criteria for getting a sculpt done then Jean Grey, The Invisible Woman & Storm has appeared in at least 2 or more blockbuster films that grossed 4 times what any Elektra movie has ever done but we have yet to see any of them. Seems like fans would go for a Storm, Sue and Jean sculpt before an Elektra but time will tell.

If having a feature film is the criteria for getting a sculpt done then Jean Grey, The Invisible Woman & Storm has appeared in at least 2 or more blockbuster films that grossed 4 times what any Elektra movie has ever done but we have yet to see any of them. Seems like fans would go for a Storm, Sue and Jean sculpt before an Elektra but time will tell.

I am all for a Jean sculpt, really don't care for a Storm. She is cool but definitely not a top character want.

I have the PF which I think is waaaay underrated. It's hard to judge this without seeing the rest of it. She could have a liefeld pinhead and a huge body!

BB

Back