Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Eli, but you got powned by Mike! :lol

Dude, I am not looking at the Sai. I don't see how you DON'T think that is a hot pose.

It is a HOT pose! :naughty

A poor character choice for you but other people have asked for Elektra and more females and we are getting them. You are not the only one wanting a certain character, so you really can't say that. If you don't like her then don't buy her, pass and move on, wow you just saved some money.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Couldn't have said it better myself.

A poor character choice for you but other people have asked for Elektra and more females and we are getting them. You are not the only one wanting a certain character, so you really can't say that. If you don't like her then don't buy her, pass and move on, wow you just saved some money.

Sigh...let's not get into this again...please. Do a search on Elektra, in the Marvel section over the last six months and tell me how many hits you get for people actually requesting her. I was able to find TWO and you happen to be one of those two (I think Mesa was the other) and were requesting Elektra for the AH! line.

As far as people requesting females, I say bring more females on! There are tons of female characters that I would love to see in PF or Comiquette format; Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Dazzler, Scarlet Witch, Domino, and Black Widow to name a few.

She looks amazing, and I am glad you got yet another character that you wanted. But I think it was a poor character choice and I think I am entitled to say that. Especially considering that we already have an Elektra PF and there are a hell of alot of people out there that would have liked to see Daredevil (Bullseye and Chapter to name a few).

Last edited:
Sigh...let's not get into this again...please. Do a search on Elektra, in the Marvel section over the last six months and tell me how many hits you get for people actually requesting her. I was able to find TWO and you happen to be one of those two (I think Mesa was the other) and were requesting Elektra for the AH! line.

As far as people requesting females, I say bring more females on! There are tons of female characters that I would love to see in PF or Comiquette format; Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Dazzler, Scarlet Witch, Domino, and Black Widow to name a few.

She looks amazing, and I am glad you got yet another character that you wanted. But I think it was a poor character choice and I think I am entitled to say that. Especially considering that we already have an Elektra PF and there are a hell of alot of people out there that would have liked to see Daredevil (Bullseye and Chapter to name a few).

True, I do agree with some of what your saying but this is not the only place people request characters so you can't just count this one board. My main complaint is that people take it upon themselves and say "Sideshow, give us what we want!" like for Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Venom, etc.. The word we cannot be used because not all of us want those characters, so by saying that, you guys are speaking for us as well. This wasn't really directed toward you but you got the wrath of it cause it was the last comment I seen with someone complaining about character choice is all. I'm sorry for sounding ^^^^^y but please don't take it personally. And yes you are right you are entitled to say poor character choice or whatever you want to say, that's not what my post was about.

poster31180604.jpg

wow, i really wasn't interested in this one, but with that pose i might have to change my mind.
i guess i'll wait to see the final pics. i just wish it was in the size of the AH pieces.

AH Line - Women Only
Mark Brooks Line - Women Only
Cho Line - Women Only
Marvel Line - Women only (from now on).

Anyone who wants characters like say Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Bullseye....we suggest you look elsewhere. This is Sideshow the home of Marvel Women.

AH Line - Women Only
Mark Brooks Line - Women Only
Cho Line - Women Only
Marvel Line - Women only (from now on).

Anyone who wants characters like say Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Bullseye....we suggest you look elsewhere. This is Sideshow the home of Marvel Women.

BOOBIES GALORE!!!
3400297851_8636fd5137.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

PFs need to go and keep comiquettes. Say, shouldn't it be time to see the next Brooks comiquette? Come on Sideshow!

Nah. Eli knows its in good fun. :peace

I know bud. I always tease you because you think you're so smart, which you are. I am the guy who only bugs if he likes you. Snoopy, with all that has gone down I forgot to message that guy about the Gwen 1/2 bust! Let me get right on it now before I forget again! :peace

Back