Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are assuming this will be 1/5. Could be like the classic Iron Man comiquette and be 1/4 scale. After all, this isn't an AH! comiquette.

This is true, I am assuming it will be 1/5th but who knows. I think the Classic Iron Man was 1/4th just so it could go with the rest of the crew.

Thanks a lot for the answer. I'm thinking about getting this piece since I missed the PF's, but personally I don't regret it since the comiquette looks better in terms of face expression. We'll see next Thursday for the full preview.

Whats the likelihood of a black costume variant?

I'd rather see something unique like a Skrull variant.

Secret%20Invasion%20Elektra%20Skrull.jpg

197794-elektra_400.jpg

I think people are assuming this will be 1/5. Could be like the classic Iron Man comiquette and be 1/4 scale. After all, this isn't an AH! comiquette.

This is true, I am assuming it will be 1/5th but who knows. I think the Classic Iron Man was 1/4th just so it could go with the rest of the crew.

No assumptions are being made. That is the scale the sculpter said in reference to this piece :) See below

She's 1/5th they changed the face I did based on a comic book artist, but looks awesome!

Why besides being the crappiest Marvel movie ever does Sideshow think anyone needs more than one Elektra?

ok, so if they release SIlver Surfer, Daredevil, Bullseye, Wolverine cyclops, collosus, Juggernaut etc, the next year, all the other characters won't bug everyone so much and the SS line will continue on for XX amount of years with NO main characters, just second and third tier.

I don't think it is bad marketing on their part, they are spreading out as much as they can, they just had major charcters not too long ago, Thor, C America, give some others a chance, I would hate to see just more of the same characters EVERY other company puts out. I have patience for some main characters, is it really worth the annoying posts everytime a new marvel piece comes out??

They can't make everyone happy, and with pieces selling like they usually do, I don't think this b*tching and moaning will do much good anyways. Just be happy that they still do make stuff and aren't going bankrupt.

The reason that this is 1/5 and not 1/4 is because the Elektra PF is already that scale. It makes good business sense not to simply replace the previous piece even at a different medium but make a piece to accompany. From what I've seen it'll look great but not sure if its a definite buy.

Back