Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the two banner ads together.

elektra.jpg

It looks like Nightcrawler is more or less right on the pose guess, with the back arm being lower than in the picture.

The sculptor has posted a few times over at Statueforum. I guess his original had a cartoon face and was based off Ed Benes art; Sideshow obviously felt the heat from Emma and tweaked Elektra's face to be more realistic.

elektrabyedbenes.jpg

It really looks great, but a really poor character choice imo and, unless it has a tiny ES, an easy pass for me. I get sick of hearing the argument about how they are spreading out their core characters. There have been well over 20 characters regularly requested, yet Sideshow seems to be completely ignoring those characters. Hopefully, Venom will start a new run of characters people have actually asked for.

The sculptor has posted a few times over at Statueforum. I guess his original had a cartoon face and was based off Ed Benes art; Sideshow obviously felt the heat from Emma and tweaked Elektra's face to be more realistic.

elektrabyedbenes.jpg

It really looks great, but a really poor character choice imo and, unless it has a tiny ES, an easy pass for me. I get sick of hearing the argument about how they are spreading out their core characters. There have been well over 20 characters regularly requested, yet Sideshow seems to be completely ignoring those characters. Hopefully, Venom will start a new run of characters people have actually asked for.

A poor character choice for you but other people have asked for Elektra and more females and we are getting them. You are not the only one wanting a certain character, so you really can't say that. If you don't like her then don't buy her, pass and move on, wow you just saved some money.

.....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.....
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg

Back