[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MacReady - Snake Plissken - Freddy

Thanks borther, means a lot man.

For Dredd actually the vest I found didn't looked like that at all.
I just used the mesh base and made the armored parts out of painted neoprene.

The head form Mantis come from an old resin kit I bought from ebay two years ago.

No problem. Praise where praise is due. :hi5:

Nice! I wouldn't have guessed, once again your skills are so good I can't tell it wasn't factory done.

Cool, I'll have to look around for that, I appreciate your sharing that. :)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD 3D (vest update)

V I actually feel the same about Dredd, I wasn't expecting anything good and that movie turned out the best I saw in a while.

Next figure will be Anderson for sure.

Meanwhile here's an update on mac with more snow weathering added.

P1040943.jpg

P1040942.jpg

P1040940.jpg

and first pics of Plissken.
Not finished yet. THanks to Spenser for that great kit.

Waiting on the holsters and jacket now!

NEXT ONE will be JACK BURTON.

P1040944.jpg

and here's a fraddy i have been piecing for months.
Using the great Beto head painted by me, Moe sweater weathered of course and caine awesome glove.

P1040952.jpg

P1040953.jpg

Mac, Snake and Freddy! All amazing as usual my brother! Really love the Freddy! You pieced together something special there!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MacReady - Snake Plissken - Freddy

These look amazing as usual bro... That Freddylooks killer! Glsd you walked on the horror side again...Love the weathering on the sweatet, not over done.

Can't wait to see some updates on my stuff Seb! :yess:

Burton is fantastic! I love Mac too... definitely a character I would love to get my hands on someday.

Hey Seb that looks great, you always do my sculpts justice.

One thing though, the zippers start at the neck and end just short of the arm opening.

snakeplisskenkurtrussell.jpg

LOL back to 2008

IMG_0810.jpg

2012 version

P1040943.jpg

Absolutely not LOL at all for me...
The 2008 version made me dream about (until now) but for sure the 2012 MacReady is just a masterpiece. When different artists like you and spenser work on something, it is becoming piece of arts, not simply up-graded toys...
:clap

GOt one of twik head for my Bane.

I actually really like that sculpt. If I could mix this one with the one from Rocco that would make the perfect head.
Somewhat the shape of the head seems more accurate.

So I painted it and took some pics on my custom BANE.
I will be using both sculpts since i'm working on a stock exchange Bane.

P1040957_zps2085d48b.jpg

P1040960_zpsa07a25e0.jpg

P1040962_zpseafffe32.jpg

P1040968_zpsd36d2f9f.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - GOTHAM'S RECKONING

bane-meme_zpsaa7b7261.jpg

insane. i love both heads. as you say this one has a great shape, but the intensity on the other one might work well for the stock exchange version - he went a bit nuts in there :lol

My God that Bane is ****ing beautiful. I do like the head shape on TWIKs more, but the glare on Rocco's is great. Looking forward to the stock exchange version. :rock

I'm liking this one much better, doesn't look cartoon-ish. Great job!

If only I could convince you to let go of that Bane.

wow that's really an insane Bane bash. looks much better than the coming HT--even the proto. do prefer the head shape on Twik's but both are really cool.

loving the new bane headsculpt too. for a neutral expression it is absolutely perfect. now you really have to do two versions, one neutral with the jacket and the other one without the jacket but with the sculpt of rocco where it has that insane expression in his eyes. would make a hell of a display :)

Back