elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

haha you know what i also thought about neca sculpt.
Funny thing is when i bought it it was listed as BADASS headsculpt.

Really like WB Seb!

Kinda dig the roughness of the sculpt.

Cloth OD gloves from Soldier Story and those Playhouse Toys shades from the GSG9 set? I think they'd look well on this but your Wild Bill doesn't need it. Looks great.

Wild Bill does look great! He is my favorite one of your Joes so far! Still can't decide on which Cobra is best though! They are all great!

Wild Bill does look great! He is my favorite one of your Joes so far! Still can't decide on which Cobra is best though! They are all great!

Ironically, and as much as I like what he did with the oldschool Destro, that Iron Grenadier just kicks soooooo much ass! :lol

Duke is shapping up nicely also.
Finally found a pretty decent head for him.
Lot of work still need to be done though.

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

Didn't you pick this sculpt up from the commerce section, Seb? Thought I remembered someone selling a good Duke sculpt a few weeks back that you had picked up.

Looks great, BTW, as aways. :rock

Even the Sideshow figure has a scar. I'm not sure when that ever popped up on Duke, but it seems to have been around for a few years at least now.

And when I saw that head being sold here, I too though Duke! Nice work as always Seb! :rock

Back