Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at this piece and think how much of a missed opportunity the PF was. This looks spectacular, better than even the Adam Hughes piece and how I wish the PF would have looked like that.

I look at this piece and think how much of a missed opportunity the PF was. This looks spectacular, better than even the Adam Hughes piece and how I wish the PF would have looked like that.

I agree that this LSB does look incredible but I disagree that it is better than the AH! comiquette.

IMO it's on the same level as the Emma Frost comiquette.

I somewhat agree with you. The Emma PF's face is bad but the rest of her bod/base is awesome. And that's the point, PF and LSB are different class of statue. And in this case, the style of both are different as well. I do agree this LSB is better looking.

I agree that this LSB does look incredible but I disagree that it is better than the AH! comiquette.

IMO it's on the same level as the Emma Frost comiquette.

Just my opinion but to this day, I love the Adam Hugh's print. Her eyes draw me in. Kinna like kiss her or do her in the bedroom or where ever! The statue, however is a little lack luster. She looks like she's wearing a helmet. But still, she looks good for sure. Her Comiquette and LSB are at an opposite end, IMO. I find it hard to pick which is better. I wonder if I can find the print on Ebay, :lol

To be fair, if you have the Black Cat LSB, you should have known how good it can possibly be.

Wait a second, is there only one promo photo available form this bust? Is there something else without photoshop to judge it? :monkey1

Wait a second, is there only one promo photo available form this bust? Is there something else without photoshop to judge it? :monkey1

:lol:lol:lol

Full reveal tomorrow(Tuesday). More pics, you will see.

I think they should have slightly darker shadow around her eye....like some supermodel does now a day; the druggie looks?!! Otherwise, she looks like butterface cause there's a lack of concentration/focus to her face. Something to draw you in, like the look of Emma from Adam Hugh. :D

Yay! It's the full reveal day. I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
I'll probably be asleep when it goes up though. I usually am, and I don't see it until I get up for work at night.
Rassa frassa night shift.

Emma Frost Legendary Scale Bust Photo Gallery, Plus More!

Remember that the Exclusive Emma Frost Legendary Scale Bust will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, April 14th, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Marvel collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Exclusive Emma Frost Legendary Scale Bust, which will include a ‘Emma Frost’ nameplate will be priced at $224.99 . Additionally, a regular version, without the nameplate will be available for Pre-Order and priced at $224.99. Both versions will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice when placing your Pre-Order. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on April 14th, 2011 to secure this piece for your collection.

2001261_press01-001.jpg

2001261_press02-001.jpg

200126_press01-001.jpg

200126_press02-001.jpg

200126_press03-001.jpg

200126_press05-001.jpg

I cant think of a reason not to get the exclusive. Hope it wont be sold out when I wake up !!!!

wish this was a full statue, a comiquette or something... she's beautiful but i'm gonna have to pass.

Back