English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chica is not the player who can play 90 min, he is someone like a jack in the box and can take advanatage of tired defensive legs by jumping that bit higher or leaping a lil longer during the last tiring few minutes, he doesnt have anything else to his games as seen in the few games he was given starts
fergie knows that and doesnt want to expose his weakness and keep the fear of chica in opponents minds, ferige game is as much about as mind games as tactics and he is brilliant at that

It'll be sad to see Hernandez leave Utd as I think he's going to be a huge player, should be now really. I think he is the exact striker Arsenal have always needed. I was really hoping AW was going to try & get him as part of the RVP deal but he ****ed up & threw all his eggs in one basket with Giroud. Man he's so ordinary & misses so many chances. If Hernandez had the amount of opportunity's Giroud had he would of run away with the golden boot this season.

Apparently Puma is going to be Arsenals kit makers next season with a record breaking £190 deal. I'm just waiting for that **** head Gazidis to come out brag about it saying how big a war chest they have then sell Wilshire to City & replace him with a 1.5 million signing from some mid-table French team 😡

If things fall Spurs way and we SOMEHOW finish top 4 the money had better be spent on two new forwards. As well as Adebeyor played yesterday he was crap all year, and Defoe has forever been too flawed for my tastes.

If things fall Spurs way and we SOMEHOW finish top 4 the money had better be spent on two new forwards. As well as Adebeyor played yesterday he was crap all year, and Defoe has forever been too flawed for my tastes.

You're also going to have to replace Bale. Especially if you guys finish 5th and other teams come calling. He's going to want to play in the CL.

Really looking forward to next season now. Should be exciting now Fergie has gone, I really hope City replace Mancini now though with someone worthy of a team like that.

According to Talksport today Roman has sanctioned Chelsea to make a move for Ronaldo this summer. I'm not sure on that but there pretty good Talksport with there inside knowledge. On the radio that is there website is normally just paper talk. They were spot on about Fergie retiring & Moyes coming in for example.

I hope Mourinho comes to Chelsea

Arsenal show ambition in the transfer market

Spurs keep Bale & add to the team

& Liverpool keep on improving & get right back up there again. I want the league as competitive as possible.

You're also going to have to replace Bale. Especially if you guys finish 5th and other teams come calling. He's going to want to play in the CL.

There's not many teams who can afford him, so we'll see if we can hold out... But yeah, no top four=bye bye Gareth. :(

Seems like yesterday I was watching his free kicks on YouTube after we bought him from Southampton. Crap.

There's not many teams who can afford him, so we'll see if we can hold out... But yeah, no top four=bye bye Gareth. :(

Seems like yesterday I was watching his free kicks on YouTube after we bought him from Southampton. Crap.

He won't go next season even if Spurs get Champions Lge or not. I just can't see it

But I think they'll do well to keep hold of him any longer than that though. Just expect a whole summer of Real trying to tap him up. Them & Barca are ******* for that :lol

chica is not the player who can play 90 min, he is someone like a jack in the box and can take advanatage of tired defensive legs by jumping that bit higher or leaping a lil longer during the last tiring few minutes, he doesnt have anything else to his games as seen in the few games he was given starts
fergie knows that and doesnt want to expose his weakness and keep the fear of chica in opponents minds, ferige game is as much about as mind games as tactics and he is brilliant at that

That's crap.

The main reason Hernandez has struggled when he's started games is a lack of consistently good service into the area where he does the most damage which is in and around the six yard box.

His movement and pace always gets him into scoring positions but when he's got dolts like Nani and Valencia as his supply line it's no wonder he's often struggled to make an impact.

The mind games thing is also severely overplayed by the media.

In his last major interview with the BBC in February Fergie said that it's one of the myths that has been built up around him, much like the throwing of tea cups and getting right in player's faces every single time he gives them a telling off.

still think chica is kinda ordinary players, theres this myth build around him by the media, and something which fergie likes to keep , so defenders panic when he sends him on,lol
have seen him start some games , didnt look effective , he will get the odd goals , for sure , but his game is more suited for the short 10-15 min final minutes bursts than 90 min

By the sounds of things, he is staying. Levy is putting together a massive contract for him to sign although once his little girl is a little older, Maybe a year, I think he will move on.

I actually dont agree with naming a new manager when the season is still playing. Chelsea have a huge game against everton last game which can have a massive impact on other teams.
I remember when West Brom announced Hodgson was leaving and they went on to lose...

In saying that, I wish Moyes all the best. Massive boots to fill and will probably need to win the fans over. In all fairness, he deserves a crack at a bigger club.
Weather the biggest cub is to big remains to be seen.

That's crap.

The main reason Hernandez has struggled when he's started games is a lack of consistently good service into the area where he does the most damage which is in and around the six yard box.

His movement and pace always gets him into scoring positions but when he's got dolts like Nani and Valencia as his supply line it's no wonder he's often struggled to make an impact.

The mind games thing is also severely overplayed by the media.

In his last major interview with the BBC in February Fergie said that it's one of the myths that has been built up around him, much like the throwing of tea cups and getting right in player's faces every single time he gives them a telling off.

I think he may fall into the one that got away category much like Rossi when he was there.
You could see how talented he was when he played in the cups and has been awesome in Spain.

Fergie hasn't evaporated into thin air, he'll still be a huge presence at the club and wield a lot of influence especially on team matters as many of the coaching staff are his ex players....Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes will be the next additions once they retire from playing.

Whoever David Moyes brings with him from Everton will have to integrate into the United "family" pretty quickly or they won't last long.

Fergie has created a setup which has been designed to last beyond his management and he's not likely to let anyone mess it up....which is probably the reason Mourinho won't ever get the job.

EDIT
Everton have now made a statement confirming that David Moyes is leaving,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...David-Moyes-to-leave-Everton-at-end-of-season

Rooney has apparently removed the words "Manchester United player" from his Twitter page.

Real Madrid are understood to want Hernandez and not Nani as part of the Ronaldo deal....can't say I blame them :lol

Whilst I'd love him to stay a move to Madrid would be good for his career if he was guaranteed more starts and it's not like United would miss his goals with Ronaldo back in the team.

:goodpost::exactly:

I think he may fall into the one that got away category much like Rossi when he was there.
You could see how talented he was when he played in the cups and has been awesome in Spain.

Looks that way.

The frustrating thing is that there's no logical reason why Welbeck should have gotten ahead of him in the pecking order, he doesn't create goals, doesn't score goals, he just runs up and down like a headless chicken and trips over the ball a lot.

Hernandez may not be the greatest at creating chances for others but he'll stick a chance away 9 times out of 10.

In an odd way I actually think having a new manager might make me appreciate any success a bit more as under Fergie it became so commonplace it lost it's magic, there was kind of a tedious inevitability about it.

Now things are more unpredictable, football should become a bit more intresting for me again.

Last edited:
Fan's reactions from around the world after hearing the news of Fergie's retirement :rotfl
[ame]https://youtu.be/w0NAJjUuS8o[/ame]

Last edited:
Back