English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

BLACKPOOL MANAGER ON QUATAR 2022

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DRnFDEd7gAQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DRnFDEd7gAQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Current speculation has Tevez apparently begging his agent to get him a move back to United which if true would show the "homesickness" stories for what they really are.........a ploy to get more money just like the one Shrek's agent pulled off recently.

Not that SAF would want him back anyway.....players that show any kind of disloyalty tend not to last long with him..............I still expect Shrek to leave in the summer.

Totally bummed not to see man u v chelsea :(

Man City 1-2 Everton

The Chilean miners were VIP guests at Old Trafford last week and rumor has it they were also invited on a tour of the Man City trophy room.........they declined on the basis that they've spent enough time in cold, dark places :)

Man City 1-2 Everton

The Chilean miners were VIP guests at Old Trafford last week and rumor has it they were also invited on a tour of the Man City trophy room.........they declined on the basis that they've spent enough time in cold, dark places :)

Funny but erm...it was swelteringly hot in the mine, not cold. *raises umbrella shield*

Funny but erm...it was swelteringly hot in the mine, not cold. *raises umbrella shield*

OK, I'll change it to "a dark, empty place" :)

There's possibly more bad news for City fans........it looks like the royal family of Qatar are preparing a 1.5 billion pound bid for United which the Glazers are considering.

The move is said to be part of their efforts to give the country some kind of legitimacy in the football world ahead of the 2022 World Cup.

I hope it happens as it'd wipe out the debt, give SAF the resources to start buying decent players again and piss City and their fans off as a bonus.

In a way it's sad that most of the top English clubs are owned by foreigners but I'll take a debt free United owned by Arabs over the current situation every time.

The fat Spanish waiter has got sacked after just 6 months at Inter :lol

This Christmas is proving to be quite an amusing one for United fans :)

Yeah defo agree it's a total shame Enhlish clubs are owned by foreigners especially broke ass little ass wipe yanks like the Glazer's. Theyve leached off Utd for long enough.
Hope the Arabs do buy us and get us back to debt free asap. Frankly it makes Fergies achievements this season all the more amazing considering the constaints he's got financially...

Yeah defo agree it's a total shame Enhlish clubs are owned by foreigners especially broke ass little ass wipe yanks like the Glazer's. Theyve leached off Utd for long enough.
Hope the Arabs do buy us and get us back to debt free asap. Frankly it makes Fergies achievements this season all the more amazing considering the constaints he's got financially...

It's a good move for the Qatar royal family because,

1.Owning one of the world's biggest clubs will instantly boost their standing in the football world ahead of the 2022 World Cup.

2.These business types usually expect a quick return on their investments so buying such an established "brand" is the best way of doing so.

Apparently the Qatar royals are so rich they make City's owners look like paupers........Fergie has done great with the limited resources recently but if his ability to spend big is restored then it could be curtains for several of the current squad and I expect Spurs current position on selling Gareth Bale would change :)

but how do you really feel about it? :lol

Not just for United fans... I can't stand Benitez.

Happy with our result at Villa Park. We're a damn tough side when VDV and Bale are both playing.... Even when a man down.

Barcodes and Cottagers both at home could be a great opportunity for 6 more points.... :pray:

Great result for spurs and although vdv deserves all the headlines, Ekotto and Kaboul were very good again.
Kaboul really is starting to look the part.

Great result for spurs and although vdv deserves all the headlines, Ekotto and Kaboul were very good again.
Kaboul really is starting to look the part.

:lecture Kaboul has been so consistant.... and BEA may have had his best game ever. I was impressed after every touch.

Back