English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

:lecture Kaboul has been so consistant.... and BEA may have had his best game ever. I was impressed after every touch.

Yep BAE played really well too but i thought he was really tight against chavski.
So hope we buy a quality forward in jan and as early as possible as we have united coming up.
Take a draw tonight and us to beat newcastle tomorrow :)
Going to try and go to the milan game in march :yess:

Yep BAE played really well too but i thought he was really tight against chavski.
So hope we buy a quality forward in jan and as early as possible as we have united coming up.
Take a draw tonight and us to beat newcastle tomorrow :)
Going to try and go to the milan game in march :yess:

A draw would be perfect! We have the chance to grab some points with the back to back home fixtures.

Think they'll see Keano off? Might as well let him go on.

I'd love to go to the San Siro to see Spurs play... Milan is the only other club team I follow, so it would be really special.... From California to Milan would be pretty pricey though. :( Anyway, I hope you go mate! That would be fantastic!

Going to be a tough game for us tonight but we have to win to keep up in points. With both RVP and Fabregas starting we should have a good chance. Chelskie aren't playing up to their normal standards.

Emirates or SB?

Emirates.

Pretty much a "must win" game at this point with MANU and city winning on boxing day...need points. And to win the title again we need to start beating chelsea and manu...especially at home.

Yeah, hard for me to think of Spurs as contenders when we can't beat ManU....

Gunners have problems with the Blues as of late?

Yeah, hard for me to think of Spurs as contenders when we can't beat ManU....

Gunners have problems with the Blues as of late?

Yep...can't seem to beat them the past few years. DVRing game now to watch in a couple of minutes. Need to open a bottle of wine first...think I'm going to need it. :panic:

Yep...can't seem to beat them the past few years. DVRing game now to watch in a couple of minutes. Need to open a bottle of wine first...think I'm going to need it. :panic:

At least your home today... I only got to watch a half of the Spurs game yesterday then I just forwarded through to the goals....

Keep the faith guys :) Wishful thinking though imo, if u reckon the title run in will involve any teams other than Utd, Chelski and the Gooners. Jus ain't gonna happen.
Fergie called it and he's rarely wrong...
Arsenal a goal up lol lol lol!

_____ you Chelsea and Drogba and Terry and Lampard... 3-1 to the ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear whats happening to chelsea???
Losing to arsenal and they look to the bench and bring on Kakuta...
Fair play to arsenal tho, great result and i feel they could go and win it this year.
If wenger tweaks the squad, they have a great chance.
Baffles me how united are where they are and to be quite frank, played pretty rubbish.
God who would have thought spurs could be above chelsea in january???

A draw would be perfect! We have the chance to grab some points with the back to back home fixtures.

Think they'll see Keano off? Might as well let him go on.

I'd love to go to the San Siro to see Spurs play... Milan is the only other club team I follow, so it would be really special.... From California to Milan would be pretty pricey though. :( Anyway, I hope you go mate! That would be fantastic!

Id love to go san siro but im looking at the home leg at the lane in march.
Im the same, followed milan as a youngster as i loved van basten, gullit and papin. Even have an old shirt from those times.
yep as much as i love keane, when he left for liverpool and came back, he has never been the same. Time for him to move. I love the look of Dzeko, looks a real quality player.
Id be tempted to make a cheeky bid for ireland at villa as he's unsettled.
Very good player

Id love to go san siro but im looking at the home leg at the lane in march.
Im the same, followed milan as a youngster as i loved van basten, gullit and papin. Even have an old shirt from those times.
yep as much as i love keane, when he left for liverpool and came back, he has never been the same. Time for him to move. I love the look of Dzeko, looks a real quality player.
Id be tempted to make a cheeky bid for ireland at villa as he's unsettled.
Very good player

:lol No clue why I assumed you meant that you were going to Milan instead of the Lane, but either would be amazing for me.

Dzeko would be a master swoop... young, clinical and big. Perfect.

I love Ireland. Never really thought about as making a play for him but I'd love to see him come to the Lane.

Up 1-0 on a Lennon goal... down to ten again. COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the fourth time this season United manage to throw away 3 points that looked safe until the dying minutes :slap

Back