English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

Nothing like being gracious in defeat eh? Typical Scousers... lol

If some of the comments I read on a football forum are anything to go by many United haters believe there's a shadowy X-Files style conspiracy going on that ensures United get every single decision and only ever win games because of corrupt officials that are bribed by a sinister looking dude smoking a cigarette :lol

Blackpool 2-1 Liverpool :rotfl

I wonder if Kenny is wishing he'd had his 'phone switched off and enjoyed the rest of his cruise yet?

<object width="512" height="400"><param name="movie" value="https://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/external/player.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="FlashVars" value="playlist=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fcomedy%2Fforge%2Dassets%2Fextra%2Fplaylist%2Fp00d57y0%2Exml&config_settings_showFooter=true&"></param><embed src="https://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/external/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="512" height="400" FlashVars="playlist=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fcomedy%2Fforge%2Dassets%2Fextra%2Fplaylist%2Fp00d57y0%2Exml&config_settings_showFooter=true&"></embed></object>

Roy hodgson, the worst pool manager since barrymore.

:eek:

The Liverpool squad is full of average, over paid players.

I'm a Liverpool fan btw:rockbut it's more like:slapthis at the moment supporting them.

The Liverpool squad is full of average, over paid players.

I'm a Liverpool fan btw:rockbut it's more like:slapthis at the moment supporting them.

Pool should have cashed in on Torres a couple years back.

The Robbie Keane deal didn't help either.... BTW, I guess we accepted a 6m pound bid for him today.

With hindsight I reckon Roy Hodgson probably would have stayed where he was and not walked into the mess that the Spanish waiter created.....he got a nice lot of cash out of it though so it wasn't all bad.

Tomorrow sees a real test of United's title credentials as they go to Spurs.

Vidic and Shrek are going to be fit although I'd still leave Shrek on the bench whilst Hernandez & Berbatov are doing so well. Spurs haven't beaten United for ages which is what makes me a bit concerned as those streaks always end eventually.

United's away form hasn't been great so far despite the unbeaten run but if they can get 3 points it should give them a boost of confidence for future away fixtures.

Great win for the Arsenal today. Hate to do it but I have to root for Spuds tomorrow against the United Scum. I'll be in your corner tomorrow Flosi. :) :hi5: ugggg..spurs. :(

I was away for the weekend so I missed the game. Kinda hard to watch it now knowing it ended in a 0-0 draw... Even a 1-1 draw is worth the time, but zero goals makes it a little hard for me to revisit a day later.

Who did you guys play this weekend anyway? All I know is we're still 5th. :(

I was away for the weekend so I missed the game. Kinda hard to watch it now knowing it ended in a 0-0 draw... Even a 1-1 draw is worth the time, but zero goals makes it a little hard for me to revisit a day later.

Who did you guys play this weekend anyway? All I know is we're still 5th. :(

We played West Ham away..pretty convincing win. Need to keep it up with the FA cup game away at Leeds this Wed. The FA cup and the Carling cup are our 2 best chances at silverwear this year.

Steven Pienaar looks to be a nice buy for us... I've heard 2 or 3 million pounds. Of course his contract with Everton is set to expire at the end of the season, so the Toffees had to cash in on him since he wasn't going to sign anyway.

Man Utd 5-0 Birmingham

Another 3 for Berbatov.....what's he been taking?

We've got a game in hand over the Gooners. Blackpool away on Tuesday night. Win that and we're sitting pretty. Our dodgy away form notwithstanding, we're the form team in the league and 3 points should be a formality...I hope :)

I hope I don't have to hear any Spurs players talking about being title contenders anymore. I'm just hoping for another top 4 finish in the league.... we'll see were we go in the CL and FA cup but thinking we have any shot at the Premiership is silly.

Blackpool 2-3 Man Utd

The home side fully deserved their 2-0 lead but the arrival of Giggs & Hernandez as second half substitutes was the turning point.

Once Berbatov got his first there was only one likely outcome as Blackpool ran out of gas.

Hernandez showed yet again why he should be starting games instead of the increasingly useless Shrek and Berbatov finished them off with another great strike.

Only real downer was Rafael's injury so hopefully that's not too serious.

BOOM! 5 points clear boys!:hi5:
On other news, I hear Roy Chubby Brown is being touted as a possible replacement for Andy Gray:monkey3

I hear Roy Chubby Brown is being touted as a possible replacement for Andy Gray:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sky should really stick the knife in and replace him with a woman.

Back