English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad thing is I supported Arsenal from when I was 10 but there changed so much these last 8 years. I'm really starting to dislike them. There never been the best team in the world but always wanted to be the best they could be & they were definitely never a selling team. The worst thing to happen to Arsenal was the board sacking David Dein, if it was for him we would of had an ambitious owner worth £15 billion but instead they backed Kroanke who isn't interested in anything about Arsenal but lining his pockets :cuckoo:

So that's another two targets ****ed up by Arsenal. There so tight it's embarrassing

Chelsea want Higuain
https://www1.skysports.com/football...in-reveals-Jose-Mourinho-wants-him-at-Chelsea

Jovetic agrees City move
https://www1.skysports.com/football...ment-with-Manchester-City-over-Stevan-Jovetic

I hate Arsenal I ****ing hate them :lol
Luckily I knew all along they were talking BS about being ambitious

Sad thing is I supported Arsenal from when I was 10 but there changed so much these last 8 years. I'm really starting to dislike them. There never been the best team in the world but always wanted to be the best they could be & they were definitely never a selling team. The worst thing to happen to Arsenal was the board sacking David Dein, if it was for him we would of had an ambitious owner worth £15 billion but instead they backed Kroanke who isn't interested in anything about Arsenal but lining his pockets :cuckoo:

No surprise!

Been a gooner since I was 4 years old.

I am so very very tired of this situation. I actually hate telling people who I support now, I tell them through gritted teeth! There is no pride in being a gooner anymore. They are a complete laughing stock and Wenger must go asap!!!

No surprise!

Been a gooner since I was 4 years old.

I am so very very tired of this situation. I actually hate telling people who I support now, I tell them through gritted teeth! There is no pride in being a gooner anymore. They are a complete laughing stock and Wenger must go asap!!!

:exactly: how I feel. There's no pride in being a Gooner anymore

There lost all ambition but for money. I really hope they miss out on the Champions Lge next season because there only interested in the money from qualifying for it. They have no ambition of winning it at all.

:exactly: how I feel. There's no pride in being a Gooner anymore

There lost all ambition but for money. I really hope they miss out on the Champions Lge next season because there only interested in the money from qualifying for it. They have no ambition of winning it at all.

It's a weird situation wanting your club to fail, however that's exactly what I wanted this season just gone. I think right now, we keep glossing over so many flaws with the club by scraping into the CL and pretending everything is still ok. Wrong! It has been 8 years now and we have won nothing! We couldn't even turn Birmingham over in the worthless cup. Things need to change radically at Arsenal. We are satisfied with mediocrity and we are really no more than a feeder club these days :(

I don't understand why Suarez would want to play for Arsenal anyway. Out of the Champions League by Christmas, no chance of winning the League and no desire to win the domestic cups.

I don't understand why Suarez would want to play for Arsenal anyway. Out of the Champions League by Christmas, no chance of winning the League and no desire to win the domestic cups.

Me either! Just goes to show you what a money grubbing whore he is.

Liverpool have shown so much support and loyalty, that if he stays in the PL then it should be with Liverpool. I can understand him moving if it is abroad that he wants to go.

I have never disliked a player as much as Suarez, and I will be truly gutted if Arsenal do sign him. Quality player but his flaws (which he has many) outweigh his talent IMO.

I don't think he is interested. I thinks he's just using Arsenal to get Real to pull there finger out & make a move.

I agree with BR when he said he will want atleast 55mil for Suarez because he's a better player than Cavani. Cavani is probably a slightly better finisher but Suarez is a much better all round player but he is a nut job :lol

I have never disliked a player as much as Suarez, and I will be truly gutted if Arsenal do sign him. Quality player but his flaws (which he has many) outweigh his talent IMO.

I don't think he is interested. I thinks he's just using Arsenal to get Real to pull there finger out & make a move.

I agree with BR when he said he will want atleast 55mil for Suarez because he's a better player than Cavani. Cavani is probably a slightly better finisher but Suarez is a much better all round player but he is a nut job :lol

Forgetting for a moment that Suarez is a nut case his market value is about £55 million. It's when you start to take in all the other factors you start to question his value. I'd take £45 million off Madrid. He won't be able to play until October anyway, take the money and find a replacement or two.

He is a talented player but I wouldn't buy him on principal!

I really hope he goes abroad.

Forgetting for a moment that Suarez is a nut case his market value is about £55 million. It's when you start to take in all the other factors you start to question his value. I'd take £45 million off Madrid. He won't be able to play until October anyway, take the money and find a replacement or two.

Yes what a gamble for any club but especially an english side. I can understand Liverool wanting top dollar for him but to not even be able to start with him is crazy. Im right in thinking if he goes abroad the ban does not stand ??

He is a great player but very much like Balotelli in having the baggage.

Anyone see the Luka Modric lookalike in the Sun today ?

Stuck in a 1 bedroom flat with 6 kids and her husband ?

Poor Luka :)

Well as a Newcastle fan I have never dreaded a season like this upcoming one. I fully expect us to get relegated this season.

Well as a Newcastle fan I have never dreaded a season like this upcoming one. I fully expect us to get relegated this season.

Oh wow didnt know there was a Newcastle fan on here.

I think you will be ok. Injuries were terrible last season. If he can keep the squad and add a couple of strikers, I think they will do ok.
Bent is worth a punt for 6m. He's not the most elegant but he knows how to score in the prem.

Joe Kinnear is an embarrassment. He actually sounds like he's on the verge of a breakdown.

The fat controller aka Mike Ashley had the perfect opportunity last season to build on our previous 5th place finish, but he chose to penny pinch and we almost got relegated.

Now we have to contend with JFK (Joe Fkn Kinnear) and I'd bet money that we lose either/both Cabeye and Ben Arfa before the window closes. Ashleys just in it for the money. The proceeds from this bumper new TV deal will be pocketed and any transfers will be from sales, Cisse looking likely to go.

Who are we being linked with now. Gignac and Gomis. two more Frenchman. Gomis is the French Ameobi and Gignac is just plain lazy.

Sure I'd take a punt on bent for 6mil but fat Mike wont pay that for a 29 year old. We should have been in for Wilfred Bony before Swansea.

Under Ashley we are destined to languish in mid table obscurity trying to avoid relegation so he can make money. NO AMBITION.

And don't even get me started on Pardews clueless tactics that's a rant for later on

Well aren't we all doom gloom about our clubs :lol

This is actually sad news though. Tito stepping down as Barca coach due to ill health
https://www1.skysports.com/football...eps-down-as-barcelona-coach-due-to-ill-health
It was speculated that he would step down specially after his cancer relapsed during the latter stages of The season... Which was one of the factors contributing to their slump in that period

I wonder who will be the new coach. I would suspect Marcelo Bielsa... Guardiola's style was based a lot around his concepts

Back