English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He would still be way ahead of virtually all of the United midfield which is largely made up of players that should be in the lower reaches of the Premier League or even the Championship.

If it took £50 million to get him to Old Trafford I think it would be worth it.

Better Fabregas than some 18 year old full back from uraguay

I hope we get a easy group with England again. :lol

More of this please! :rotfl

butterfinger.gif

I would actually class it as "just another England game".

If the FA had any dignity they would disband the national side and save the country from further embarrassment.

heon123,
That's what I was saying.

So true :rotfl

England produce some excellent players but put them together & they become a bunch of idiots :slap :lol

Oh no them dreaded words from Wenger. The squad is strong enough to win the league without having to add :slap

https://www1.skysports.com/football...rsene-wenger-prepared-to-wait-for-luis-suarez

I just don't believe it! Read it yesterday in sheer and utter disbelief!

Arsenal fans are complete and utter suckers if they renew their season tickets. Don't feed the greedy bastards any longer! They are a complete disgrace! Disrespecting the fans like this is a shambles.

The buzz at the Barca forums are that Fabregas has supposedly agreed to join ManU after the transfer fee was raised! I hope its not true but these boards have been pretty accurate for rumours since Ibrahimovic's joining to Villa to Ronaldinho as some guys have inside sources in the directors' office.

I sincerely hope its not true!

Back pages of the media here in the UK are speculating Fabregas is on his way to Man Utd.

Apparently he has no desire to join back up with Arsenal, and quite frankly I don't blame him. Who in their right mind would want to join that f__king shambles!!!!

My 2013-2014 Final Table prediction:

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal

Below 4th no one cares. if Bale stays then Spurs 5th if he goes Liverpool 5th.

Im an Arsenal fan btw

My 2013-2014 Final Table prediction:

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal

Below 4th no one cares. if Bale stays then Spurs 5th if he goes Liverpool 5th.

Im an Arsenal fan btw

Your also deluded! We will not finish 4th this year, no chance.

Gareth Bale in battle to force through £86m move to Real Madrid.

I think Real would be crazy to pay that if true & Spurs even more crazy not to take it.

https://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/27/gareth-bale-real-madrid-tottenham-hotspur

If it is true and thats there opening bid, we should reject it and push for 90+m. Real will make another offer.

I hope we take the money tho. He is a great talent but we could buy 2 or 3 top class players with that and maybe be stronger.
Id push for di maria and ozil.

They will 100%

Fergie was the only manager capable of getting the present squad to punch so far above their weight.

In the meantime Moyes is continuing to follow the Arsenal playbook,
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-moyes-expects-strengthen-squad-101943524.html

All I hear when he talks are the Glazers pulling his strings.

There's only one place United are going....down the toilet.

If RVP and Kagawa have any sense they'll follow Rooney out the door before the season starts.

Last edited:
Back