English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rooney will now ask for a transfer to another national side after Ricky Lambert took all the headlines away from him.

A goal AND Man of the Match for Welbeck.

FIFA should order him to take a piss test because that's clearly not normal.

Great win for team USA today!!!! Traveled away to the #13th ranked team in the world and won 4-3!!!!

Jozy is a beast, great hat trick.

Team USA is on fire!!!!

Great win for team USA today!!!! Traveled away to the #13th ranked team in the world and won 4-3!!!!

Jozy is a beast, great hat trick.

Team USA is on fire!!!!

I just see that score. Congrats to the US supporters because that was a good win. Playing country's like Bosnia in there own back yard is never easy & being 2nil down & turning it around, well what can I say :clap

wut wut....I missed this! Was it on tv? Damn :gah:

It was on espn. It was so fun to watch. We truly are playing beautiful football.

I just see that score. Congrats to the US supporters because that was a good win. Playing country's like Bosnia in there own back yard is never easy & being 2nil down & turning it around, well what can I say :clap

Thanks.

Moyes continues to make himself, and by extension the club look stupid,
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...ited-unbelievable-fixture-list-094503415.html

Since he started on July 1st he's been proven to be a liar on Rooney's fitness and failed to resolve the overall situation with the player, done nothing to improve the squad except make a lowball offer for a player that's not needed and a pointless chase for Fabregas and now he's complaining about the fixture list :gah:

There's some possible good news though as Roberto Martinez has suggested the bid for Baines was a final offer and Fellaini's buyout clause has now expired so he'll cost more than United would be willing to pay.

Well done Arsenal. This is what happens when you refuse to buy anyone. AW & the board deserve all booing they get when you lose 3-1 at home against Villa my God :slap

Well done Arsenal. This is what happens when you refuse to buy anyone. AW & the board deserve all booing they get when you lose 3-1 at home against Villa my God :slap

Ref didn't help much. 4 injuries, a red card, and we go to Turkey on Wednesday. :(

As long as the board make money they could care less. Though if we don't qualify for CL, that might shake things up.

RVP on the board!

Damn I love that the EPL is on NBC now! Have been able to watch a couple games now.

Well is 2-0 now.

Whah whah. :monkey2 David moyes has taken over and we will never win again. Cry me a river corsair. :thwak:thwak

Good thing arsenal have spent that RVP money. :yess:

Whah whah. :monkey2 David moyes has taken over and we will never win again. Cry me a river corsair. :thwak:thwak

Good thing arsenal have spent that RVP money. :yess:

That was quite hilarious, laughed quite a bit.

Well that's football nowadays, buy or perish. No such thing as youth anymore, I'm watching Welbeck now and I'm buried in my own hands, oh look Bony's scored thanks to Welbecks mistake.

Edit: never mind he's scored.

Last edited:
Oh Arsenal. :dunno driving me to drink at 10:30 in the morning. Going to be a long long, long season.

Still backing Wenger now????

DISGRACEFUL! This was always going to be the outcome! It's not rocket science! How deluded is that senile French t**t!! Why is it that everybody can see it bar him? Why have we got to the start of the season without seriously strengthening our squad? If Norwich can spend in the region of 30 million, why the f__k arn't we?

Still backing Wenger now????

DISGRACEFUL! This was always going to be the outcome! It's not rocket science! How deluded is that senile French t**t!! Why is it that everybody can see it bar him? Why have we got to the start of the season without seriously strengthening our squad? If Norwich can spend in the region of 30 million, why the f__k arn't we?

Don't know if it's him or the board not pulling the trigger. :dunno

I do know the next 2 weeks are going to be scary.

Back