English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

Dear oh dear. Any actual utd supporters here? 'Shrek' is on a hatrick. Seriously why would we get rid now? He's bang on form. Has been for the last few games.
Torres signing for Chelsea is a sad reflection of the greed in this game. No respect or loyalty left.

Dear oh dear. Any actual utd supporters here? 'Shrek' is on a hatrick. Seriously why would we get rid now? He's bang on form. Has been for the last few games.
Torres signing for Chelsea is a sad reflection of the greed in this game. No respect or loyalty left.

It will take more than 2 goals to make up for the last few months as well as the whole way he went about getting a new contract.

Yeah but that's life. Everyones moved on from that now. As long as Utd keep winning that's all i care about.

Were it not for the fact that SAF can't buy a replacement he would have been sold off quickly in the same way that other disrespectful players were in the past.

Hopefully it'll still happen in the summer as Hernandez looks like being a far better prospect.

:slap Eh?! If you say so :dunno
Just hope we get a playmaker/midfield general in.

Arsenal almost lose the game to a clear offside goal. I suggest we put women as linesmen cause every game they done they've gotten it right. This game Sahah is clearly offsides and it's a goal.. but the better team won...come on you ________ Gunners!!!! Sorry..I'm drunk and happy that we won. And that we won despite not spending millions of dollars like other top clubs...cough MANU cough CHELSKIE. Arsenal is the only team in the top 5 who are actually in the black as opposed to the red...theses other teams are in trouble when the FIFA fair money rules set in.

Arsenal almost lose the game to a clear offside goal. I suggest we put women as linesmen cause every game they done they've gotten it right. This game Sahah is clearly offsides and it's a goal.. but the better team won...come on you ________ Gunners!!!! Sorry..I'm drunk and happy that we won. And that we won despite not spending millions of dollars like other top clubs...cough MANU cough CHELSKIE. Arsenal is the only team in the top 5 who are actually in the black as opposed to the red...theses other teams are in trouble when the FIFA fair money rules set in.

United's days of big spending are over. Compared with their rivals they've got a transfer budget of roughly 50p which will probably come out of SAF's own pocket.

That he's managed to get a team with no consistently decent midfielders under the age of 35 to their current position speaks volumes for the manager's ability.

United's days of big spending are over. Compared with their rivals they've got a transfer budget of roughly 50p which will probably come out of SAF's own pocket.

That he's managed to get a team with no consistently decent midfielders under the age of 35 to their current position speaks volumes for the manager's ability.

That was more a dig at Chelsea than Manu.

Arsenal's starting 11 for the game against Everton yesterday cost 40 million. That's 10 million less than it cost Chelsea to purchase Torres by himself. And that line-up includes some big international players including Fabregas and Van Persie. The morning of the Torres signing Chelsea announce they are 70 million in debt...then go out and buy Torres and Luiz for 75 million combined. :slap

And I think Wenger is a fantastic manager as well. Arsenal are the only team in the Premier league who posted a profit this fiscal year and still are in the chase for 4 trophies. Let City and Chelsea keep spending and keep losing.

And I think Wenger is a fantastic manager as well. Arsenal are the only team in the Premier league who posted a profit this fiscal year and still are in the chase for 4 trophies. Let City and Chelsea keep spending and keep losing.

He's brilliant.

Arsenal and spurs are the only 2 clubs safe from the new sanctions.
If wenger wasn't to be at your club in the last 5 years you probably wouldn't have made the top 4 year in year out.
He has his faults but he is one of the very best.

Didn't sound very exciting from the game tracker but 3 points is 3 points.... And especially nice on the road.

I have the sinking feeling that Spurs best chance to remain in the top 4 would be for Citeh to drop more points....

Gary Neville retires?

:yess:

He's been great over the years but in recent seasons has been more of an embarassment both on & off the pitch.

Injuries robbed him of his pace but his habit of making idiotic statements such as the one he made about footballers deserving every penny they get made me lose all respect for him.

Wolves 2-1 Man Utd :horror

In fairness they totally deserved it, apart from Nani's goal they showed little in the way of an attacking threat and their luck finally ran out.

Arsenal have just been handed a lifeline when they could have seen their title hopes all but vanish.

Arsenal choked today..can't believe we let them come back. That 2nd penalty was very soft. The only good thing is that we are still the invincibles...and are only 4 points behind.

Man Utd 2-1 Man City

Shrek slipped on some mud but recovered to score a HELL of a goal :clap

Nani was his usual mix of outstanding and frustrating but got another goal and an assist so his contribution was good and Chris Smalling was outstanding.

With Ferdinand being increasingly crocked and no cash to buy players his development could be very important for the club's future.

Speaking of which fresh rumors about a £1.6 billion takeover bid from the Qatari royal family have emerged this week despite the usual denials from Glazer family representatives.

A debt free United with their spending power restored would mean one thing for the rest of the top clubs..........trouble.

I would have swore Spurs were playing today and not Saturday. I went to set my recording last night and couldn't find it on the guide so I assumed it wasn't on at all. Anyway, solid result. Only lost one of our last 15 in league now. Milan in the CL in a couple days, can't wait!!!

Back