English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Bracewell-Smith, who claimed she "deeply regrets" allowing Kroenke to take control of the club said "(Kroenke) shows he cares very little. Why he wanted to be part of AFC I do not know."

So why on earth did you sell your ****ing shares to him. You must of known what he was like before doing so? The guys a **** who only see's Arsenal as a way of making money.

https://www.itv.com/sport/football/...ld-fire-on-extending-arsene-wengers-contract/

On another note talking about owners who actually want to see there club do well, City were a joy to watch against Newcastle earlier :clap

Lady Bracewell-Smith, who claimed she "deeply regrets" allowing Kroenke to take control of the club said "(Kroenke) shows he cares very little. Why he wanted to be part of AFC I do not know."

So why on earth did you sell your ****ing shares to him. You must of known what he was like before doing so? The guys a **** who only see's Arsenal as a way of making money.

I know right. You just made some crazy 120 million from selling and NOW you're concerned about the club!! GTFO :cuckoo:

I wish I had the distraction of other football matches RB that would be great. I get all my soccer fixes from the internet so it's 99% Arsenal. I live in Australia and don't have pay tv so no EPL for me. I think I need to take a break from it all actually but I know I'll be scouring the web tomorrow it's a goddamn addiction :panic: :gah:

I know right. You just made some crazy 120 million from selling and NOW you're concerned about the club!! GTFO :cuckoo:

I wish I had the distraction of other football matches RB that would be great. I get all my soccer fixes from the internet so it's 99% Arsenal. I live in Australia and don't have pay tv so no EPL for me. I think I need to take a break from it all actually but I know I'll be scouring the web tomorrow it's a goddamn addiction :panic: :gah:

Yeah I'm the same. I try not to pay to much attention to Arsenal right now but I've got a lot of friends who seem to like reminding me of how **** there become :lol

I do wonder sometimes why I actually care so much. Most of us I guess are the same. May not be a football club but a basketball, baseball or rugby club etc but most us guys just seem to have a passion for it. Like this fella below :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/7gSFEaI4HdA[/ame]

Ha some of these video's are actually funny. This dudes clearly been on the booze & is talking from the heart :lol :duff

[ame]https://youtu.be/RW4TpY_8zU8[/ame]

Ha I just watched those aswell RB. I love the passion of the fans. I hope the club does something for them for once.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06qhRBWcLE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06qhRBWcLE[/ame]

This dude seriously talks from the heart. I really started feeling sorry for the poor guy :1-1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAC1D4tCISs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAC1D4tCISs[/ame]

I thought this guy was bang on aswell

Like I have said before, the only EPL team I like to watch are Arsenal, and I still believe in Wenger, its the board I see at fault than him the manager

However this little thing I found today was hilarious. Aaron could feel like a rainbow on this one... :lol

1173709_4462656863560_671866615_n.jpg

I think alot, if not ALL of Arsenals season truly depends on Wednesdays result...if they lose the game 2 or 3-nil and leave themselves a hard struggle back at the Emirates then i cant see to many fans sticking around :( Cant imagine what impact it would have on the club to go out of the Champions League before its even started!

I think alot, if not ALL of Arsenals season truly depends on Wednesdays result...if they lose the game 2 or 3-nil and leave themselves a hard struggle back at the Emirates then i cant see to many fans sticking around :( Cant imagine what impact it would have on the club to go out of the Champions League before its even started!

Sounds bad but I actually want Arsenal to go out. It's starting to happen now but I want the fans to fully turn & demand the board & Kroenke out. I've always liked AW but he's stubborn & needs to go. His youth plan clearly doesn't work because its 8 years now & what? Nothing.

AW is going to go out now & buy a few **** players by panic buying them but even people like Carragher get frustrated by Arsenal & that's what a mess this club has become, people who don't even support this club are frustrated by them, your hearing Utd, Liverpool even Chelsea supporters saying how they feel sorry for the Arsenal supporters. What was AW thinking bidding for Cabaye the day Newcastle played Man City. That unsettled there player who in the end didn't play which has left Newcastle furious & the amount Arsenal bid for him was just insulting. When was the last time Arsenal bought a player who actually excited the fans, I can't remember? AW criticed Spurs saying there bought players they don't need? WTF is he on, Spurs have strengthened there team, they needed a striker so the bought Soldaldo a proven striker from one of the best leagues in the world, they needed some steel in midfield so they bought Paulinho a Brazilian international & who was man of the match on Sunday plus other players to give the team strength in-depth for a long season & AVB isn't even finished yet bringing players. AW is out of date basically & the board is just a disgrace. Arsenal have a £160 million sitting in the bank, the rest of the 19 clubs in the Prem have a £190 million combined them, Arsenal are financially the best equipped team but yet teams like Norwich & Palace are even out spending them :gah:

https://www1.skysports.com/football...senal-bid-for-yohan-cabaye-is-a-sign-of-panic

Last edited:
In a direct conversation with **** Law, Arsenal’s contract negotiator, it is understood that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley responded to the offer with the words: “Which part of him do you want to buy?”

By the way if your wondering why Law Arsenal's contractor negotiator 1st name is blanked it's because his name is D*I*C*K. A fitting name for him IMO

Sorry guys I'm turning this into the Arsenal thread, I'll stay out of here for awhile now unless I've got another club to talk about

Sounds bad but I actually want Arsenal to go out. It's starting to happen now but I want the fans to fully turn & demand the board & Kroenke out. I've always liked AW but he's stubborn & needs to go. His youth plan clearly doesn't work because its 8 years now & what? Nothing.

AW is going to go out now & buy a few **** players by panic buying them but even people like Carragher get frustrated by Arsenal & that's what a mess this club has become, people who don't even support this club are frustrated by them, your hearing Utd, Liverpool even Chelsea supporters saying how they feel sorry for the Arsenal supporters. What was AW thinking bidding for Cabaye the day Newcastle played Man City. That unsettled there player who in the end didn't play which has left Newcastle furious & the amount Arsenal bid for him was just insulting. When was the last time Arsenal bought a player who actually excited the fans, I can't remember? AW criticed Spurs saying there bought players they don't need? WTF is he on, Spurs have strengthened there team, they needed a striker so the bought Soldaldo a proven striker from one of the best leagues in the world, they needed some steel in midfield so they bought Paulinho a Brazilian international & who was man of the match on Sunday plus other players to give the team strength in-depth for a long season & AVB isn't even finished yet bringing players. AW is out of date basically & the board is just a disgrace. Arsenal have a £160 million sitting in the bank, the rest of the 19 clubs in the Prem have a £190 million combined them, Arsenal are financially the best equipped team but yet teams like Norwich & Palace are even out spending them :gah:

https://www1.skysports.com/football...senal-bid-for-yohan-cabaye-is-a-sign-of-panic

I have been doing that for a while.

Arsenal for some reason keep scraping by with the skin of their teeth. That is not doing anybody any favours. I don't want to scape in to the CL. I don't want to scrap for 4th place.

I have been wanting us to fall for a while now. It has been clear to me this point in time has been coming for a very long time, I just wanted it to happen sooner. The good news is it is here! I firmly believe this is now a turning point for this club. The fans will longer put up with it.

Like I have said before, the only EPL team I like to watch are Arsenal, and I still believe in Wenger, its the board I see at fault than him the manager

However this little thing I found today was hilarious. Aaron could feel like a rainbow on this one... :lol

1173709_4462656863560_671866615_n.jpg

:lol:rotfl

Superb! Thanks for posting that Ankit :duff

I also agree with all of them fans. We can't all be wrong can we :cuckoo:

Just a quick point i want to make to the Arsenal fans out there...yes i understand all the fustration in regards to the lack of new signings and how the club is run...however, the point i wanted to make is that surely with the current squad that Arsenal pocess, they had all the capabilities to beat Aston Villa at home last Saturday!! Surely some of the blame should be put towards the current players...and not solely on AW and the board! If i was an Arsenal fan that had paid good money to watch that game then i'd be seriously pissed that they couldnt turn in a match winning performance against a lower half of the league team (no disrepect to Villa fans) on the opening day of the season!

On another note, if Arsenal want to start competing with the big boys again then the problem lies with the club selling off all their best players and not replacing them! Can you imagine how good a team Arsenal would be had they have kept Fabregas, Van Persie, Nasri, Eboue (Okay, maybe not Eboue!) :lol

Just a quick point i want to make to the Arsenal fans out there...yes i understand all the fustration in regards to the lack of new signings and how the club is run...however, the point i wanted to make is that surely with the current squad that Arsenal pocess, they had all the capabilities to beat Aston Villa at home last Saturday!! Surely some of the blame should be put towards the current players...and not solely on AW and the board! If i was an Arsenal fan that had paid good money to watch that game then i'd be seriously pissed that they couldnt turn in a match winning performance against a lower half of the league team (no disrepect to Villa fans) on the opening day of the season!

On another note, if Arsenal want to start competing with the big boys again then the problem lies with the club selling off all their best players and not replacing them! Can you imagine how good a team Arsenal would be had they have kept Fabregas, Van Persie, Nasri, Eboue (Okay, maybe not Eboue!) :lol

There are 2 reasons we lost that game.

1. The ref was awful. No way around it.
2. We had no bench players to support the first team. Our only option was Santi who was way too tired to be put on.

We have a great starting 11, it's the bench that's the problem.

2. We had no bench players to support the first team. Our only option was Santi who was way too tired to be put on.

With all due respect Vas, i just cant buy that...you cant blame the ref, thats the easy way out! I'm Itailan and i could blame the ref for every World Cup Final we lost! You dont give your team enough credit. I think they were good enough to beat Villa regardless of what was on the bench....

Name me the Aresnal bench for Saturdays game...a bench that doesnt consist of Gervinho and Chamakh is a decent enough bench :lecture :lol

In a direct conversation with **** Law, Arsenal’s contract negotiator, it is understood that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley responded to the offer with the words: “Which part of him do you want to buy?”

By the way if your wondering why Law Arsenal's contractor negotiator 1st name is blanked it's because his name is D*I*C*K. A fitting name for him IMO

Sorry guys I'm turning this into the Arsenal thread, I'll stay out of here for awhile now unless I've got another club to talk about

:lol I dont like Ashley but thats quality if he did say that

I am sorry, you have to be as deluded as Gazidis and Wenger. Are you either one of them? I am calling you out :lol

Your mad and your deluded!

I am sorry, you have to be as deluded as Gazidis and Wenger. Are you either one of them? I am calling you out :lol

Your mad and your deluded!

I honestly think with Arteta back in the lineup we can compete with anyone in the EPL. Can we be better? Sure we can...we can add Neymar and Ronaldo and Messi and all the other best players in the world.

Chelsea didn't impress me at all in their win and though United looked good, I think they can be beat. Only City truly impressed me yesterday.

But that's just my opinion. :dunno

Back