English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? No way back?

Unless Moyes is immediately sacked and the board can tempt Fergie back even just for the rest of the season to try and ensure they still qualify for the CL I honestly think relegation isn't out of the question.

The following should also be sold ASAP,
Ferdinand, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Nani, Young, Valencia, Welbeck & Shrek.

Giggs can stay as part of the coaching staff but should retire as a player.

Last edited:
There's 7 exceptional players there how about Moyes build a team around them, if he can? I can see Kagawa & Zaha going though all your hearing from them two is frustration. If Hernandez goes Utd have messed up big time

6 exceptional players and a self obsessed Scouser who only plays well when he thinks there's a chance of an improved contract.

If his behavior at Arsenal is any indication I think we'll also see RVP's commitment start to waver in the next few weeks, his "injuries" will probably flare up again.

Moyes could build a team around those players, but he won't because hasn't got any idea of how to play positive, attacking football.

He has one of the world's best attacking central midfielders, a 2 time Bundesliga Player Of The Year at his disposal, the exact type of player that United are so desperate for....but doesn't even play him :cuckoo:

Chicharito would walk into many top sides, he's a great finisher and his attitude is top notch but he's understandably getting frustrated because he has to play second fiddle to Shrek & Welbeck :cuckoo:

Wilfried Zaha was one of the brightest players in pre-season yet he can't get a game ahead of Nani or Valencia or even get on as a substitute :cuckoo:

I didn't expect Moyes to win the league at his first attempt, but I don't think anyone seriously expected him to take the league champions so far downhill so quickly.

A Top 3 finish would be acceptable, at this rate they'll be lucky to finish in the top 10.

Last edited:
Just see the Madrid highlights

It's good to see Bale back & diving.

If Spurs play there cards right with Townsend they'll probably get another 85 mil out of them mugs :lol

70% of viewers on Match of Day tonight don't believe Utd will finish in the top 4 this season. Apparently it would of been a lot higher but someone called Corsair kept voting Yes ;)

70% of viewers on Match of Day tonight don't believe Utd will finish in the top 4 this season. Apparently it would of been a lot higher but someone called Corsair kept voting Yes ;)

Not guilty, I haven't watched MOTD in over a decade, let alone voted on any polls.

If there had been one saying "Should Moyes, most of his coaching staff and 6-7 players be sacked?" I may have made an exception :lol

Just see the Madrid highlights

It's good to see Bale back & diving.

If Spurs play there cards right with Townsend they'll probably get another 85 mil out of them mugs :lol

Haha you might be right lol.
although, he has just signed a 3 year deal - for £16000 :horror
I know he hasnt been doing it for long but £16000 ??
If he carries on, Levy will up his wages. Interesting proposition for AVB.
Townsend looking really good at the moment but Lennon returns today and we have £30m of Lamela waiting for his chance.

anyone see this ?

I love this guy. A bit like Berbatov in only when he wants to do it but a fantastic player

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8SV0racrY[/ame]

anyone see this ?

I love this guy. A bit like Berbatov in only when he wants to do it but a fantastic player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8SV0racrY

A good player, but not one that ever stays anywhere for long.

He loves to move to new "projects" or as the rest of the human race calls them "football clubs" every season or so.

For some reason he also has the habit of referring to himself in the 3rd person.

The only person in the history of anything that's pulled off that kind of gimmick with any kind of aplomb was The Rock and that was in the theatrical world of pro wrestling.

A footballer doing it just comes across as a bit of a c**k.

Last edited:
Would you want Ibra at United?

/As much as I dislike Moyes and Manchester United at the moment, I got to say, this is a great video

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7a0RsFE8E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7a0RsFE8E[/ame]

A good player, but not one that ever stays anywhere for long.

He loves to move to new "projects" or as the rest of the human race calls them "football clubs" every season or so.

For some reason he also has the habit of referring to himself in the 3rd person.

The only person in the history of anything that's pulled off that kind of gimmick with any kind of aplomb was The Rock and that was in the theatrical world of pro wrestling.

A footballer doing it just comes across as a bit of a c**k.

He certainly likes the money lol. I do think he is awesome tho. Reminds me of a certain Cantona a bit.
And fair play to him. The only way he could have scored in that situation. Would love to see him in the prem.

Would you want Ibra at United?

No, because his attitude stinks and he would be very overpriced for a short term signing.

There's also the reality that the chances of United signing any big names with the current manager in charge are pretty much non existent.

Last edited:
I do wonder how Ibra would do in the Prem. I could actually imagine him suiting Man Utd for some reason. The only problem with Ibra is his attitude, if he doesn't get his way he'll kick up a stink

When he was at Barca he took a dig at Pep for keeping him on the bench by saying "you don't keep a Ferrari in the garage" :lol Classic

But great player, he didn't suit Barca style of play though

He had more problems than just being benched. His biggest problem was sticking to Pep's guidelines. Pep had a big guideline about being part of the team from not being allowed a lot of things. Ofcourse I understand some players may not accept certain measures and rules as it may encroach into personal territory. However he decided to rebel. He did call Iniesta, Messi, Xavi and Co "Schoolboys" because he felt that for even being great players they behaved like obedient boy scouts and the coach's word was final.

Plus Pep was not happy that he didnt press and help to track back to defend when playing in the team. He was not flexible to move fron the centre to the wings and then back etc etc so he was called 'lazy'... A lot of things happened. But he is a great player when in the mood.

I do wonder how Ibra would do in the Prem. I could actually imagine him suiting Man Utd for some reason. The only problem with Ibra is his attitude, if he doesn't get his way he'll kick up a stink

When he was at Barca he took a dig at Pep for keeping him on the bench by saying "you don't keep a Ferrari in the garage" :lol Classic

But great player, he didn't suit Barca style of play though

I actually think he'd suit your boys . He has everything for me but you have to put up with the fact he wont track back or put a tackle in.
With his ability, I think I could live with that.

Just see Wilshere's goal lol. I am a true Spurs fan but that was sublime. I almost thought someone was playing fifa and overdoing the skill stick :lol

Goal of the season . Close the book !

^^ Brilliant :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I respect Fergie for what he has achieved in football but when I read some of his quotes taken from his new book he does come across as bit of a ****. Especially the Beckham incident, if you kick a football boot in to someone's face nearly taking there eye out, you apologise. If them players weren't around to hold Becks back I bet he wouldn't acted the tuff man then though.

https://www1.skysports.com/football...ne-wayne-rooney-and-david-beckham-in-new-book

Back