English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen the strength and pace of Morata? Anyways he isn't coming :lol

I do agree with you though, signing a proven goal scorer would be nice.

Yea there's no doubt hes quality but we brought Saldado who was 4th top scorer in spain and he hasn't got going yet.
Me personally, I think Remy or Ba would be a better signing at this stage of the season. Both have scored well in the prem and both could be available.

With Defoe leaving in Feb, id love to see us get either but in particular Remy to push on.

Last edited:
It's not the reactions to criticism of United I have an issue with, it's the insults aimed directly at me that are the problem.

All I said was that I hadn't watched United since the Everton game and since then Liverpool and Arsenal fans have been having a go.

There's no need for that :(

:lol

You bring it on yourself. If your prepared to stand there and stomp your feet because you can't win everything and make that public, expect to be ridiculed. I honestly don't know what reaction you thought you would get.

:lol

You bring it on yourself. If your prepared to stand there and stomp your feet because you can't win everything and make that public, expect to be ridiculed. I honestly don't know what reaction you thought you would get.

:rolleyes2
All I did was let off some steam. All fans do that from time to time, FFS as an Arsenal fan you should recognise that because let's face it your lot have had little else to do in the last decade.

I also thought that because I ditched a team that virtually everyone who posts here hates anyway it wouldn't really be a problem.

Now can we just drop the whole subject please? I really don't want any more trouble and just want to enjoy discussing the game again. I've shut myself off from other teams and other leagues for a long time and I've missed out on things so I want to try and make up for that and broaden my footballing horizons.

:rolleyes2
All I did was let off some steam. All fans do that from time to time, FFS as an Arsenal fan you should recognise that because let's face it your lot have done little else in the last decade. Some of you still haven't got over RVP's departure.

I also thought that because I ditched a team that virtually everyone who posts here hates anyway it wouldn't really be a problem.

Now can we just drop the whole subject please? I really don't want any more trouble and just want to enjoy discussing the game again. I've shut myself off from other teams and other leagues for a long time and I've missed out on things so I want to try and make up for that and broaden my footballing horizons.

No, no you didn't. I totally get letting off steam, I have done a fair share of that myself over the past 8 years :lol

Turning my back on the club has never crossed my mind however.

"Without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet."

No, no you didn't. I totally get letting off steam, I have done a fair share of that myself over the past 8 years :lol

Turning my back on the club has never crossed my mind however.

"Without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet."

I went on a bit more than I intended to but I'd got other things away from football on my mind too so I wasn't thinking clearly.

My bad, it won't happen again :peace

Congratulations to Ronaldo for the Golden Ball, deserved it after four agonising seasons with Madrid

Great result for the Gooners :rock

Got a bit tight towards the end but very happy all the same :)

Arsenal will fall soon if they dont do something about their frontline... at this moment I see the best bets of winning being with Chelsea and City.

So Chelsea have just re-signed Matic?

No offence to their fans (the genuine ones who know football actually existed before Abramovic, anyway) but Chelsea represent everything that is wrong with modern football in my opinion.

Chelsea spends £millions on their scouting network.

Chelsea scouting network finds a young footballer that they think could develop into a star.

Chelsea buy young player for very little money.

Chelsea / Abramovic decide it's too hard to actually develop players and conclude it's easier to just buy established talent to pay their way to success.

Chelsea sells talented young player. Buys other, more established players for extortionate money.

Fast forward 3 years.

Chelsea need a decent midfielder.

Chelsea re-signs the youngster that they previously owned, as he has now developed into a decent player during his 3 years absence due to the fact that he actually got a chance to play elsewhere.

Chelsea pay nearly four times as much for him.

Last edited:
Back