English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predictions then for the Chelsea-United match?

I feel like playing away at the Bridge against a Mourinho team is a guaranteed loss but I'm going for a 1-3 win to us. Might seem like a joke to realists but if we attack like we did against swansea (2nd half) and defend like we did against the mighty arse, why not?

I cant remember the last time chelsea conceded 3 at the bridge and chelsea are starting to look strong now even with a mis firing strike force. 2-1 chelsea for me.

Julian Draxler was apparently at the Arsenal training ground yesterday :)

If they pull this signing off and he manages to settle quickly, we have a real shout in the title race me thinks.

Predictions then for the Chelsea-United match?

I feel like playing away at the Bridge against a Mourinho team is a guaranteed loss but I'm going for a 1-3 win to us. Might seem like a joke to realists but if we attack like we did against swansea (2nd half) and defend like we did against the mighty arse, why not?

Why not?

1.Moyes has never beaten Mourinho.

2.Chelsea have a midfield. United haven't had one for several years.

3.Chelsea have a well organised defence. United have a goalkeeper and a collection of idiots in search of a village.

4.Since Moyes took over United have become so negative that they often struggle to force the opposing goalie into making a save. Unless they get a fluke from a set piece, it's unlikely that they'll break down Chelsea's defence.

5.Robin Van Sicknote and Shrek are still injured, or are still claiming to be. Without them United have almost no threat to any decent side let alone a title contender such as Chelsea.

We'll just have to wait until Sunday/Monday to see

Good thing to hear Anderson left, bad thing to hear the left on loan

Today is the birthday of one of the biggest exponents of the game

Pep Guardiola... ballboy, youth team player, first team player, captain, b-team coach, head coach. He has excelled in all the roles...

Small gif to show that evolution...
Pep-slow.gif

Aston Villa should feel disappointed, as they deserved all three points!

Agbonlahor was immense today, played great.

I so hope these rumours are true but I've got a feeling it's going to be a tense transfer window. If we do get anyone it'll be a minute away from deadline.

Getting Draxler would be a dream player for me.

Back