English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

dunno.....ask Imogen Thomas :lol

My ex used to say you're only as old as the woman you're feeling...That explains Giggsy playing like a guy in his 20's:lecture

The cream finally rose to the top and we bagged the league like real champions. Now lets win the Champions League final. Can't have a bunch of play acting waiters beating us on home soil...PLAY UP UTD!!!!

My ex used to say you're only as old as the woman you're feeling...That explains Giggsy playing like a guy in his 20's:lecture

she certainly is smokin hot

man u deserve the title, i just feel sorry for the guy that has to eventually manage man u after fergie

she certainly is smokin hot

man u deserve the title, i just feel sorry for the guy that has to eventually manage man u after fergie

Yep the ultimate poisoned chalice....Mourinho surely the only personality big enough IMO

Beautiful wedding in the country yesterday...very nice mother's day...and arsenal choking again. hell of a way to ruin a nice weekend. :(

1pt:monkey2

Got to say Giggs is all class always has been. Hardly ever involved in the BS,quiet,unassuming,aged like a fine red(Devil that is)and in my opinion one of the greats. My all time fav Man U player and thats coming from a passionate lifetime supporter of Liverpool.

YNWA

Apparently it's now illegal for SAF to say positive things about referees,

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13052011/58/premier-league-ferguson-charged-webb-remarks.html

Considering the level of corruption in the sports governing bodies this is no real suprise though especially as one of the FA prats is also on Man City's board.......no agenda there then :slap

Hopefully the title will be secured tomorrow, Stoke cause an upset and United topple Barcelona in the CL final as SAF will be able to raise a middle finger to the lot of them.

Apparently it's now illegal for SAF to say positive things about referees,

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13052011/58/premier-league-ferguson-charged-webb-remarks.html

Considering the level of corruption in the sports governing bodies this is no real suprise though especially as one of the FA prats is also on Man City's board.......no agenda there then :slap

Hopefully the title will be secured tomorrow, Stoke cause an upset and United topple Barcelona in the CL final as SAF will be able to raise a middle finger to the lot of them.

It's not that he said something positive...the rule is that managers can't comment on a ref 48 hours before kickoff. It kinda makes sense it a way...you don't want a coach praising the ref the night before and then during the game his team seems to get all the favorable calls. I think it makes sense...talk about the players and the other team..no need to talk about the ref...positive or negative.

In a result that typified the season United limped across the finishing line by getting a point in a match they didn't look like getting anything from despite dominating possession.

SAF's decision to rest Edwin Van Der Sar almost backfired in a big way as the hapless Tomas Kusczak put in a typically shaky performance which should finally end any hopes he has of becoming the new no 1 on a permanent basis.

All the haters will be claiming the penalty shouldn't have been given but the TV replays will prove otherwise and Shrek finished it in style.

It's not the best squad of the SAF era but when they're still good enough to win the league and get to the CL final for the 3rd time in 4 years that says much about their big spending rivals.

City have finally won another trophy but I think the real challenge next season will come from Liverpool who look a totally different team since Dalglish returned.

City have finally won another trophy but I think the real challenge next season will come from Liverpool who look a totally different team since Dalglish returned.

Depending on how the transfer market goes i think we will be in a good position to challenge for the title. One brilliant striker and one solid defender and the arsenal will back on top. I hope. :monkey3

Next season will be the tightest yet. Now city have champs league and a trophy not to mention printing there own money, They could actually push for the title and sign just about anyone. Huge pressure on Wenger to take the club forward and spend some money. Liverpool will be strong but i dont see title contenders as they are still some way off although top 4 is not unrealistic.
chelsea need a clear out as do spurs.
Top 4 will be very interesting next season.

Next season will be the tightest yet. Now city have champs league and a trophy not to mention printing there own money, They could actually push for the title and sign just about anyone. Huge pressure on Wenger to take the club forward and spend some money. Liverpool will be strong but i dont see title contenders as they are still some way off although top 4 is not unrealistic.
chelsea need a clear out as do spurs.
Top 4 will be very interesting next season.

For better or for worse I think we'll see Arsenal spend record amounts this summer. I have a feeling that we are going "all in" this next season.

PS..Over the moon that Blackpool won today. I really hope they get a point at MANU next weekend and stay up. Today's game was one of the best PL games the entire season. That team really has heart. :clap

For better or for worse I think we'll see Arsenal spend record amounts this summer. I have a feeling that we are going "all in" this next season.

Pfft..... if they sell fabregas maybe.

PS..Over the moon that Blackpool won today.
I dont want to see blackpool get relegated, MOTD just wouldn't be the same without holloways crazy rants.

PS..Over the moon that Blackpool won today. I really hope they get a point at MANU next weekend and stay up. Today's game was one of the best PL games the entire season. That team really has heart. :clap

I think some sections of the fans will turn on him if he doesnt especially now City could be the new chelsea and cement a top 4 if not more.
I hope Blackpool turn United over and stay up. Warnock and Holloway in the prem will be fantastic lol.
So happy it looks as though the spanners are going down :lol
I hope we draw with Liverpool and finish outside of Europe.
I want us to finish as high as possible but there is no way we will break into the top 4 playing in the uefa cup.
Well done stoke. Had a great season, good cup run and will play in Europe next season. Brilliant for the fans.

Pfft..... if they sell fabregas maybe.

No need to sell Cesc...new Arsenal majority owner has lots of cash...not negative cash like owners of MANU and Chelski...he's made quite a bit of money here in the US with his pro teams.

We will spend large on a new striker. Mark my words....maybe Benzema from Madrid...

Dont think cash has been the problem, more wenger being to stubborn insisting he doesnt need to spend.
I doubt Cesc will be there next season.
Going to be one of those summers... no euros or world cup.
Very depressing

Back