English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know to much about Allen but he had a really good game against City, if I was a Liverpool supporter I would be kicking myself not getting 3 points, they basically just gave City there two goals. I think it's Fri the transfer window shuts. I think that can be a big decisive factor in who gets 4th this season. The teams we mentioned all need reinforcements, it'll be interesting to see who buys. Just see Falcao score against Bilbao, that's exactly who Arsenal need.

We should have got the three points but if you gift the champions chances like that you're going to get punished. If Rodgers buys a 20/30 goals a season striker we will deffo be in with a shout of the top 4. If not we need to make sure we're the top qualified Europa League team atleast.

So glad we signed Joe Allen and not Sigurdsoon; Allen is a class little player pulling the strings in midfield.

You could have done with both really. Sigurdsoon is decent. Allen looks really good tho. Great ball retention. I dont think Liverpool ever got over selling Alonso so could prove to be a great signing.

harry and spurs probably want every player that liverpool or arsenal want lol,.because they think they can match these 2 clubs at the least for now. they snatched sigurdsson,and always butt in when liverpool are interested in any players

I dont think its a case of thinking we can match those teams, we have by passed Liverpool now and closed an enormous gap on Arsenal.
Liverpool have been pretty pore in previous transfer windows and wasted allot of money. We went from bottom to a champs league 1/4 final in in the space of 2 and a half years.
We got voted playing the best football by all the managers last season. As a loyal honest spurs fan, id take that right now and enjoy it why it lasts.

You could have done with both really. Sigurdsoon is decent. Allen looks really good tho. Great ball retention. I dont think Liverpool ever got over selling Alonso so could prove to be a great signing.

Liverpool fans never got over selling Alonso.:monkey2 Rafa's biggest mistake. Sigurdsson looks a good player but we have Sahin for the season ahead now to go with Stevie, Lucas and Shelvey.:rock It's between us, Arsenal and Spurs for fourth.

Liverpool fans never got over selling Alonso.:monkey2 Rafa's biggest mistake. Sigurdsson looks a good player but we have Sahin for the season ahead now to go with Stevie, Lucas and Shelvey.:rock It's between us, Arsenal and Spurs for fourth.

And the forgotten man.....

And so is Torres. What do you think of his start so far. I know it's early but he looks like he could be getting back to his Liverpool best. Liverpool never recovered from losing him really, he was leathal for guys.

He's looking class now. He's up there leading the line again and in Hazard he now has that Gerrard (08/09) type player to work with. He's still a **** though.:lol

He's looking class now. He's up there leading the line again and in Hazard he now has that Gerrard (08/09) type player to work with. He's still a **** though.:lol

Yeah & Oscar, he looks like a good buy, I can see them 2 linking up well to. Atleast you have Suarez, I just see Falcao score his 2nd goal against Bilbao, great finish. I wonder if anyone will buy him, he has a buy out of 35 million I think they said on Sky. They said that was his 36th goal in 26 games, that's seriously impressive, especially when you consider he hasn't got the class of players around him like Messi & Ronaldo have.

Atleast you have Suarez, I just see Falcao score his 2nd goal against Bilbao, great finish. I wonder if anyone will buy him, he has a buy out of 35 million I think they said on Sky.

Sadly we can't afford him and I doubt Spurs can either. The only teams he'll end up at are either the two Manchester clubs or Chelsea.

Sadly we can't afford him and I doubt Spurs can either. The only teams he'll end up at are either the two Manchester clubs or Chelsea.

What do you mean liverpool spent 35 million on Carroll only last year :rotfl but the sad thing is Arsenal could but they wouldn't dream of it. There more of a business than a football club. We got the Emirates built with the the most expensive season tickets in Europe so we can compete with the biggest teams around Europe & since its been built all out board has done is sell our best players, it's sickening :(

What do you mean liverpool spent 35 million on Carroll only last year :rotfl but the sad thing is Arsenal could but they wouldn't dream of it. There more of a business than a football club. We got the Emirates built with the the most expensive season tickets in Europe so we can compete with the biggest teams around Europe & since its been built all out board has done is sell our best players, it's sickening :(

I thought you were a Spurs fan; you a Gunner then? :lol

In regards to the Carroll 35 million saga, Liverpool wanted Chelsea to pay 15 million more for Torres than what Newcastle wanted for Carroll. It wasn't our money, it was Chelsea's.

I thought you were a Spurs fan; you a Gunner then? :lol

In regards to the Carroll 35 million saga, Liverpool wanted Chelsea to pay 15 million more for Torres than what Newcastle wanted for Carroll. It wasn't our money, it was Chelsea's.

Hey why the :lol when you found out I'm Gunner. Ha they have become bit of a joke team over the last few years though. It's quite shocking they keep get in to the top 4 with the amount of money there spent over the past 5 seasons or so. May not be so lucky this time around though.

My predictions of ending EPL table top 5 BTW I'm a Man Utd fan

1. Chelsea
2.City
3. Spurs
4.Liverpool
5. Utd

You rate spurs and liverpool too high and manu too low

Looking at their performance at Everton and Fulham, Yeah I gave Utd a five. I thought their loss at Everton would set things straight. The match against Fulham?
Van Persies goal was more luck than skill, it looked like he hit the ball with his shin not his foot.
Kagawas goal? Anyone could have got that in, seriously he was less than a meter away from the net.
Rafael's goal was great though.

Hey why the :lol when you found out I'm Gunner. Ha they have become bit of a joke team over the last few years though. It's quite shocking they keep get in to the top 4 with the amount of money there spent over the past 5 seasons or so. May not be so lucky this time around though.

Like with United it's down to the manager dragging the team over the line. Arsenal have the Captains curse; you always sell them!:monkey2

1. Man Utd
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

I think this^

Back