English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wont miss Walcott. He is so inconsistent and lacks a football brain.
Id take the money now. Wenger will probably have someone in mind if he were to leave.
I really thought he'd be the next big thing but he relies solely on pace and always looks nervous.

Hope the Dembele deal goes thru. Wouldnt be surprised if United matched his buy out last min.
Great buy for 15m

I wouldn't usually be worried about him going, but with RVP and Song leaving, we really need to keep what we have right now.

Dembele is an amazing player, and he is what I would call a typical Arsenal player. We surely need somebody like him right now.

:lol

Imagine if you still had van Persie, Nasri, Fabregas, Toure, Song, A.Cole and the departing Walcott.:horror If Wenger had spent the money on transfers and wages you would have won the league by now.:slap

Sickening!

Arsenal are a business and not a football club! Why go to all the efforts to have this amazing ground and then not keep your best players :slap

I am one frustrated Gooner right now :mad:

Sickening!

Arsenal are a business and not a football club! Why go to all the efforts to have this amazing ground and then not keep your best players :slap

I am one frustrated Gooner right now :mad:

:exactly: They are a very well ran business. The problem is that we have Chelsea and Man City, who are both poorly ran businesses, spending silly money. The FA best stick to their Financial Fair Play rules!

:exactly: They are a very well ran business. The problem is that we have Chelsea and Man City, who are both poorly ran businesses, spending silly money. The FA best stick to their Financial Fair Play rules!

But the fans are not there to support a business bud. They are not there to pour their hard earned cash into a business. They are there to watch a team that will challenge for honours and make them proud. Rightly so when they pay the sort of money they do for tickets and season tickets.

But the fans are not there to support a business bud. They are not there to pour their hard earned cash into a business. They are there to watch a team that will challenge for honours and make them proud. Rightly so when they pay the sort of money they do for tickets and season tickets.

Depends, if UEFA and the FA follow through on excluding teams from the Champions League and issuing transfer restrictions to teams that fail to meet the new FFP rules, you guys and us will be best placed to take advantage of that. Probs won't happen though as the FA are BS!

Depends, if UEFA and the FA follow through on excluding teams from the Champions League and issuing transfer restrictions to teams that fail to meet the new FFP rules, you guys and us will be best placed to take advantage of that. Probs won't happen though as the FA are BS!

All I mean is if we sell RVP for 20 million and Song for 15 million we invest the money in buying a player of similar quality. I do not see Podolski or Giroud as a fitting replacement for RVP. We tend to sell a quality player and we don't replace them.

All I mean is if we sell RVP for 20 million and Song for 15 million we invest the money in buying a player of similar quality. I do not see Podolski or Giroud as a fitting replacement for RVP. We tend to sell a quality player and we don't replace them.

I share your pain buddy. We've lost Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa and Torres over the past few seasons.

It's fun being a football fan.:pow :lol

I share your pain buddy. We've lost Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa and Torres over the past few seasons.

It's fun being a football fan.:pow :lol

Absolutely. I think you guys have been frustrated longer than us gooners now. A club steeped in such history as yours, it's a crying shame that Liverpool has underacheived so massively in the last couple of decades now.

Dembele is done deal.

300333_10151073006758505_873561135_n.jpg

Absolutely. I think you guys have been frustrated longer than us gooners now. A club steeped in such history as yours, it's a crying shame that Liverpool has underacheived so massively in the last couple of decades now.

We were so close to winning the league with Rafa but Rafa's rant followed by his desire to replace Alonso with Barry (!!!) and Hicks and Gillet destroying the club from top to bottom was the beginning of our downfall.:(

I'm just hoping to watch some good football this season and watching the youngers blood into the team. Anything else is a bonus.

Dembele is done deal.

300333_10151073006758505_873561135_n.jpg

Crapola! He is a great signing for the scum :(

I think he will be buy of the season no doubt in my mind.

We were so close to winning the league with Rafa but Rafa's rant followed by his desire to replace Alonso with Barry (!!!) and Hicks and Gillet destroying the club from top to bottom was the beginning of our downfall.:(

I'm just hoping to watch some good football this season and watching the youngers blood into the team. Anything else is a bonus.

Yes apart for the obvious Champions League victory Rafa was a very strange and frustrating manager. I think the new American fella and Rodgers could prove to be an exciting future for Liverpool. Sahin is certaily a good step in the right direction.

As for Arsenal, I just pray Yann M'Vila comes before deadline else we are screwed!

Money well spent, IMO... I think we got him for a 15 mil buyout clause in his contract. SOLID replacement for Modric.

I hope we get Leandro now.... :pray:

I said last season Arsenal should definitely buy Dembele. He has so much skill and power. He takes players on for fun. Add to that more goals and he will be world class for sure!

In some respects they are very well run but to let your big players run there contracts down is beyond me and almost suicide.
For me, it all started to go wrong when David Dein left. You wouldnt have see Van Persie, Nasri, Walcott.... in there final years and you would never have seen Van Persie join United. What message does it send out?.
I think Wenger has to take a fair bit of the blame but at the same time, they probably shouldnt be getting in the top 4 each season with the squad they have.
His so called "kids" never really delivered and the past signings and success has never been reflected with their hiked up prices.
Having said that, he is one of the best managers in world football and could walk into any job if he became available.
As a spurs fan, I have to hate Arsenal but I respect them and what Wenger has done .

Money well spent, IMO... I think we got him for a 15 mil buyout clause in his contract. SOLID replacement for Modric.

I hope we get Leandro now.... :pray:

Great buy. I think VDV days are numbered now. Porto have rejected a bid for Hulk so Mouthino may be sold off. Im praying we go back for william.

Rumour is Parker, Lennon and VDV all for sale!! :slap
Brave springs to mind lol

I'm not liking the idea of selling players faster than we bring them in... "Brave" is a nice way of saying reckless. :lol Anyway, I am getting nervous… Levy’s transfer window tactics, sell and buy late, really are starting to piss me off.

I'm not liking the idea of selling players faster than we bring them in... "Brave" is a nice way of saying reckless. :lol Anyway, I am getting nervous… Levy’s transfer window tactics, sell and buy late, really are starting to piss me off.

Them tactics sound familiar :(

Yeah we should be adding not selling. Yeah the dead wood ie Jenas, ?Bentley etc should go but Potentially selling Dawson, Parker, Vdv, Lennon, Thud seems crazy on top of who we have already sold.
Not only that but it will take time for so many signings to gel...
Im kinda excited but also very nervous lol.

Back