English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh no. Guy had one great season out of seven. Kept our medical staff busy for the other six. He was offered plenty of money. Stupid spending has to stop.

Ugh yes. Why invest all that time and money in a player then and let him go the second he starts to prime. We should have kept him.

Ugh yes. Why invest all that time and money in a player then and let him go the second he starts to prime. We should have kept him.

He wanted to leave. We can't pay someone 750,000 per week or whatever he demanded. If he loved the club he would have not been selfish and stayed. I find it hard to feel bad for him when he was already making 300,000 per week. It's not like he was starving. :slap

liverpool need a new GK asap, Reina is overrated GK who was helped immensely by rafas set up , has been exposed since

He wanted to leave. We can't pay someone 750,000 per week or whatever he demanded. If he loved the club he would have not been selfish and stayed. I find it hard to feel bad for him when he was already making 300,000 per week. It's not like he was starving. :slap

Are you sure you have them figures right?

Arsenals wage limit stands at £75k per week. I am guessing RVP wanted double that. They should have given it him. You pay the worlds best that amount.

Are you sure you have them figures right?

Arsenals wage limit stands at £75k per week. I am guessing RVP wanted double that. They should have given it him. You pay the worlds best that amount.

He is making 220,00 a week with united. I might have inflated the numbers but no one player should drag a team into the red. Especially given his injury history.

He is making 220,00 a week with united. I might have inflated the numbers but no one player should drag a team into the red. Especially given his injury history.

You could also argue he single handedly got you champions league football this season. Arsenal not being in the champions league would have been a disaster financially.
Swings and roundabouts.

You could also argue he single handedly got you champions league football this season. Arsenal not being in the champions league would have been a disaster financially.
Swings and roundabouts.

And we offered him 175,000. A 100,000 a week raise. Guess he would have suffered on that wage. :wave

Like Torres left Liverpool to win trophies (which he did) RVP left Arsenal to win trophies (which he will).

That is the sad part :(

I think given the display today, add RVP to that and maybe I might be a whole lot more confident.

RVP is settling in nicely although I did shout "Piss off back to Arsenal" at the TV when he missed the penalty :lol

The biggest shock was that Nani actually got a decent corner in and set up the winner, too bad we'll have to wait another 3-4 months for his next one.

I'll take that bet. United looked shambles at the back and if RVP goes down with injury they are screwed. The past 3 games from them are hardly league winning quality.

Is it me or are Man Utd looking like Arsenal of last season lol

Back