English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:exactly: what a waist playing in a league no one watches or cares about out side it's own country :cuckoo:
He could of played for one of best clubs in Europe

Ronaldo going on Tv saying he's not happy at Madrid. I wonder if he will leave. I think he is happy there really, he probably just wants his wages put up 500K a week & he'll probably get it.

Last edited:
Or that Russian club E'to is at :lol I think that's what's put his nose out of place seeing as E'to is the highests paid player in the world...

Ronaldo will end up at City or PSG on a million pound a week or something stupid.

PSG said they don't want him because they already have the best striker in the world in Ibrahimovic :slap
I doubt Ronaldo would go play in France or Russia, especially when he's desperate to be FIFA player of the year.

On a side note England are still ranked 3rd in the world :yess: :rotfl:rotfl

Ronaldo would never go to City even if they offered him tons of money. He still has lots of respect for United, if he joins City I'm going to give up on football forever and support a Ligue 2 team.

Ronaldo would never go to City even if they offered him tons of money. He still has lots of respect for United, if he joins City I'm going to give up on football forever and support a Ligue 2 team.

He actually didn't rule out City a year or so ago when there was talk of City offering him 500K a week. I don't think Utd would enter his mine if City puts in a solid offer of that kind, he doesn't come across the loyal type.

Edit: Just read in the Daily Mail that it is down to money. He's on 13 million annually but wants closer to 25 million. I really hope Real don't give it to him. This is supposed to be his boyhood team who he dreamt of playing for. When your playing for one of the biggest teams in the world & winning trophies isn't enough when your already a multi-millionaire he should just quit.

Last edited:
He actually didn't rule out City a year or so ago when there was talk of City offering him 500K a week. I don't think Utd would enter his mine if City puts in a solid offer of that kind, he doesn't come across the loyal type.

Edit: Just read in the Daily Mail that it is down to money. He's on 13 million annually but wants closer to 25 million. I really hope Real don't give it to him. This is supposed to be his boyhood team who he dreamt of playing for. When your playing for one of the biggest teams in the world & winning trophies isn't enough when your already a multi-millionaire he should just quit.

I think Ronaldo isn't going to throw away not only all of Man Utd fans respect and his relationship with Utd for just a couple of million bucks, he said it wasn't about money. I think it's highly likely Mourinho will come to Utd once Ferguson ends his reign since he respect SAF very much.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
I think Ronaldo isn't going to throw away not only all of Man Utd fans respect and his relationship with Utd for just a couple of million bucks, he said it wasn't about money. I think it's highly likely Mourinho will come to Utd once Ferguson ends his reign since he respect SAF very much.

Time will tell.

You seriously think someone with an ego like Ronaldo couldn't be sold on the idea of getting one over on his old mentor?

One club players like Neville, Giggs and Scholes are a dying breed....these days the only loyalty footballers tend to have is to whoever pays the most money.

City are so desperate to win the pissing contest with United they even signed ( albeit briefly ) a crock like Hargreaves to try and get one over on them so they'll throw whatever it takes at Ronaldo to get him because in their eyes that would be the ultimate "victory".

Also,

Mourinho won't go anywhere near United unless their pre-Glazer spending power is restored.

Most of his success has come from spending big and he never stays anywhere long enough to rebuild a team the way Fergie has done over the years.

He'd be OK in the short term but that's all.

Last edited:
Don't forget Park, he was loyal as well.

The chances of Ronaldo returning with Jose is slim, but hey, if it's anything footballs taught us, it's that anythings possible.

Mourinho won't go anywhere near United unless their pre-Glazer spending power is restored.

Most of his success has come from spending big and he never stays anywhere long enough to rebuild a team the way Fergie has done over the years.

He'd be OK in the short term but that's all.

I'd like to see what Mourinho could do on a tight budget with mediocre players.

Don't forget Park, he was loyal as well.

The chances of Ronaldo returning with Jose is slim, but hey, if it's anything footballs taught us, it's that anythings possible.

Park is one of several United players of recent seasons that I try to forget completely :lol

Even with City's budget Mancini has complained about not having enough players so I think it's clear what he'd do with limited resources....nothing.

Mourinho may fare better as Porto weren't exactly mega rich but now he's established as one of the top managers in the world I don't think he'd take any job which didn't offer the same kind of transfer budget
that he's been used to since his Chelsea days.

Mourinho did well with porto winnin the uefa cup and chmapions league the subsequent year, also at Inter he was not exactly lavished with riches and think of it no manager has won anything significant with a team without a big budget, Rafa wit Valenica won 2 spanish leagues and a champions league with liverpool with one of their worst teams, Mourinho too did ok with Inter and porto

Last edited:
another manager who rapidly gaining in my eyes is the atletico madrid manager,diego simeone, after seeing bilbao rape united in the europa league last season i never thought they would in turn get raped by another spanish team , lol
A. Madrid rape chelsea too in the super cup, would love to see managers like biesla and simeone win something big too like the spanish league for a change instead of the usual madrid and barcas

Back