English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
United nick it again, Refrees spoil the game again, but thats what they are good at, play bad or no they will nick it, RVP did nothing the whole match, scores a penalty, Reina had 2 shots at him, concede 1 and another penalty

At the end of the day the only stats that matter are the goals and United took both their chances with a great goal by Rafael and RVP held his nerve after a long wait to take the penalty.

Shelvey's mini rant at Fergie as he left the pitch was hilarious :lol

Suarez may have shook hands with Evra this time but he's still a cheating lowlife who should have been booked twice ( & sent off ) for diving.

Alex Buttner should be given some more games because Evra is looking increasingly dodgy....that kid ran rings round him today.

Fergie finally seems to be running out of patience with Nani....I think he'll go in January :yess:

We were shocking and didn't deserve it. Nani is a liablilty and ahould be sold.
Love seeing them bindippers ranting on FB bemoaning their luck though :D

Didn't see the games today because I was playing football myself but looking at the comments I take it Man U got all the decisions as always.
I had a sneaky feeling Arsenal were going to beat City today. Sounded like they came close to winning though damn it

So the conspiracy theories about Fergie owning all the Premier League refs are being dragged up again :cuckoo:

Liverpool should have made the most of their dominance....they didn't and were punished for it.

2 points from 15 is probably one truth too many.

So the conspiracy theories about Fergie owning all the Premier League refs are being dragged up again :cuckoo:

Liverpool should have made the most of their dominance....they didn't and were punished for it.

2 points from 15 is probably one truth too many.

dont know abt fergie owning refrees, but somehow united always get decisions in their favour, specially when they are struggling to win or losing , i think there was one game (against arsenal) who were leading 3-0 and suddenly ref changed the whole game by awarding a soft penalty or something,
also in the clash between evans and shelvey even gary nevill said , evans tackle was 2 footed as well, just happened shelvey was quicker to block the ball and on follow through hit evans legs,
and yes we should have taken our chances but that been our story forever

dont know abt fergie owning refrees, but somehow united always get decisions in their favour, specially when they are struggling to win or losing , i think there was one game (against arsenal) who were leading 3-0 and suddenly ref changed the whole game by awarding a soft penalty or something,
also in the clash between evans and shelvey even gary nevill said , evans tackle was 2 footed as well, just happened shelvey was quicker to block the ball and on follow through hit evans legs,
and yes we should have taken our chances but that been our story forever

United ALWAYS get decisions? Hardly.

Even if Shelvey was unlucky to be sent off Suarez should have got two yellows for "simulation", one for reacting like he'd been clobbered in the back of the head with a baseball bat when he went for the same ball as Ferdinand and one for trying to get a penalty.

Things tend to even themselves out over the course of a season and I'm sure United will have their share of decisions go against them.

Last edited:
Its ironic some of you are calling on Suarez diving, while completely ignoring the fact that Valencia dived to get the penalty...
Honestly Im kinda neutral towards ManU these days cause I find them as one of the few teams who try to play straight up instead of parking the bus against us, but what I saw today was plain unfair.

I hope we meet ManU again in the CL and hopefully give them a hiding...

Also Rodgers must learn, playing like Barca is not going to be easy as the individual skill and quality of the players on the first team arent that great, The most important quality to play Barca's game is to have a great first touch. Few other than Gerrard in L'pool have it.

Its ironic some of you are calling on Suarez diving, while completely ignoring the fact that Valencia dived to get the penalty...
Honestly Im kinda neutral towards ManU these days cause I find them as one of the few teams who try to play straight up instead of parking the bus against us, but what I saw today was plain unfair.

Also Rodgers must learn, playing like Barca is not going to be easy unless the individual skill and quality of the players on the first team arent that great, The most important quality to play Barca's game is to have a great first touch. Few other than Gerrard in L'pool have it.

All teams cheat to some degree.

The trick is to get away with it more than the opposition, something that Barcelona seem to do just as much as anyone else.

United ALWAYS get decisions? Hardly.

Even if Shelvey was unlucky to be sent off Suarez should have got two yellows for "simulation", one for reacting like he'd been clobbered in the back of the head with a baseball bat when he went for the same ball as Ferdinand and one for trying to get a penalty.....he knows what he is.

Things tend to even themselves out over the course of a season but it seems that nothing is ever Liverpool's fault, there always has to be an excuse or someone else to blame.

Maybe a season in the Championship will give their fans a much needed reality check.
its pretty easy to say this when ur winning, its a pity united dont lose too much or u could have seen more of Ferige ranting,admit he is a pretty bad loser himself lol

The trick is to get away with it more than the opposition, something that Barcelona seem to do just as much as anyone else.

now that seems a very important weapon for a succesful team , i agree.

its pretty easy to say this when ur winning, its a pity united dont lose too much or u could have seen more of Ferige ranting,admit he is a pretty bad loser himself lol

There are definitely times when I wish he would keep his trap shut especially when he's mentioned catching Barcelona in recent seasons :lol

Also Rodgers must learn, playing like Barca is not going to be easy as the individual skill and quality of the players on the first team arent that great, The most important quality to play Barca's game is to have a great first touch. Few other than Gerrard in L'pool have it.

You need to get INTO the Champions League first bud ;)

Arsenal should and would have won that game if Gervinho wasn't the biggest pile of s__t!!!

The good scum fans should hang theirs heads in shame at your fans:

https://youtu.be/51iIvXfiDEQ

You lost the game. Get over it.

I DO NOT in any way condone the "murderers" chanting or the context in which that song is used by a minority of United fans but it has to be said that there's an element of truth in the "never your fault" part.

Your fans have never engaged in football hooliganism of any kind and never got English clubs banned from Europe several years before Hillsborough....honest!

No loss to United is ever down to poor play, there's always an excuse whether it's freak incidents or that nasty Mr Ferguson and his magic watch or officials on the United payroll.

And all your players are fine, upstanding ( except when they're diving ) individuals who never do things like attacking a bloke in a bar or racially abusing opposing players.

United's fans and several players are also far from perfect but most of the decent fans would at least have the balls to admit it instead of going round with a phony holier than thou attitude.

Last edited:
Fans chanting murders on a day like today. Show's their class. Pretty ****ing disgusting.

It'd be one thing if it was one or two stupid idiots chanting, but it sounds like the entire away section of at least 3000 were chanting. Just goes to show what quality human beings they are.

Easy to hop into the Barca cheat Bandwagon... however I dont think the referee hands over the match like that to us like he did yesterday. I dont know how many of you diligently watch The Liga, but most of the time Barca get legitimate decisions against them...

You need to get INTO the Champions League first bud ;)
Been supporting Barca since 1998/99 because of Rivaldo - so qualifying for CL was never an issue :wink1: and not going into current form...

Very honestly Im really not a Liverpool fan or anything, I prefer Arsenal when it comes to the EPL. But ofcourse want to catch the L'pool ManU match like any other football fan...
I empathise with L'pool because the situation I see them is pretty much the same that Barca had in the later years of Van Gaal... Rodgers has his own idea of playing the game which if solidly implemented will surely resurge L'pools fortunes.

They must invest in some better individually skilled players...

Back