English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u serioulsy think torres was red card??

He should have got a straight red for the challenge on Cleverley.

The second yellow was for diving....maybe if he hadn't got such a history of throwing himself to the ground the ref would have been more lenient.

He should have got a straight red for the challenge on Cleverley.

The second yellow was for diving....maybe if he hadn't got such a history of throwing himself to the ground the ref would have been more lenient.

Evans didnt win the ball and made contact.

Must be missing something ?

and over at goodison liverpool are denied a goal because apparently suares teeth are offside.. the standard of refreeing is certainly top class these days

Evans didnt win the ball and made contact.

Must be missing something ?

Torres also rolled over like he'd been shot....as usual.

He deserved what he got.

If you are missing anything it's that the result ended in United's favor and no amount of crying foul will change that.

and over at goodison liverpool are denied a goal because apparently suares teeth are offside.. the standard of refreeing is certainly top class these days

God Bless the Scousers, they love a good conspiracy theory don't they?

I reckon David Icke would be the best choice for their next manager :lol

Torres also rolled over like he'd been shot....as usual.

He deserved what he got.

If you are missing anything it's that the result ended in United's favor and no amount of crying foul will change that.

Contact on Torres = foul. Pretty siimple

I absolutely hate Chelsea but the decisions today were poor!

God Bless the Scousers, they love a good conspiracy theory don't they?

I reckon David Icke would be the best choice for their next manager :lol

wat conspiracy, we all know how much FA loves united , their cash baby, now that gill is on board too, already made sure of next match by appointing Howard webb as refree..:lecture

like how fergie does it whenever his team loses,:monkey3

Fergie makes himself look a complete prat whenever he opens his mouth after a defeat but he never plays the race card.

And like it or not, he doesn't lose many games, which is what the ABU's hate the most.

Fergie makes himself look a complete prat whenever he opens his mouth after a defeat but he never plays the race card.

And like it or not, he doesn't lose many games, which is what the ABU's hate the most.

we all know y , as seen today right?
clattenbergs first united in over a year since 6-1 defeat.. more than made up for it.both him and the FA lol:lol

we all know y , as seen today right?
clattenbergs first united in over a year since 6-1 defeat.. more than made up for it.both him and the FA lol:lol

If it bothers you that much, I suggest you get all your evidence together and try and get an enquiry into match fixing going.

But remember to remove your tin foil hat first.

Its no secret teams like Bayern mucnich, real madrid and barcelona are given protection too in their own countries, if these brands slips their FA could suffer a big loss,
i dont think United will ever go thru wat teams like liverpool and arsenal hav gone thru FA cant afford that
So you are saying Liverpool and Arsenal are not big enough brand names? and big losses? Please, referees make lot of poor decisions. Being a Barca fan taking pride in a team which has changed and revolutionised the game in the last 4 years or so, I hear this referee and UEFA favours Barca excuse a lot.

And its from the sore losers... these kinds of stupid allegations always come during a period of dominance by any team. If any body is at fault, it is the referee. The so called conspiracy by the governing bodies is nonsense (Unless its the Seria A :monkey1 )

Unless anyone has hard proof, spewing such stuff does nothing but increase animosity between fans. The match yesterday was extremely poor because of the decisions. But alleging things like its a got up is stupid.

You cant be champions in a league with referees pulling you all the time. You cant dominate Europe, have team members win the Euro and WC by clout with FIFA or UEFA.

You cant go down as one of the greatest teams ever by refereeing decisions... When you are at the top detractors focus on decisions that went for the team, never those against.

Back