English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd that post go from Wanderer attacking corsair? I find it funny when someone personally attacks another when they both support the same team. Granted the post was way a bit too abusive, maybe that's why it got deleted. :dunno

It's always fun to read reactions from the blind, homer, "nothing is wrong" fan compared to the objective and critical fan.

I reported it because I'm tired of being subjected to personal attacks just because I don't think the sun shines out of Fergie's arsehole.

United will win their 20th league title but will once again be found out in Europe next season....they've been there and done that all too often.

I reported it because I'm tired of being subjected to personal attacks just because I don't think the sun shines out of Fergie's arsehole.

United will win their 20th league title but will once again be found out in Europe next season....they've been there and done that all too often.

No worries. Guy has some serious issues. You're not the first person he's attacked for having a different point of view.

No worries. Guy has some serious issues. You're not the first person he's attacked for having a different point of view.

Yeah, he even tried starting something in another thread which I also post regularly :cuckoo:

I'm probably a bit harsh on United, winning a 20th league title is still a fine achievement, maybe moreso than past ones considering the squad isn't as good.

But it's not all about the league title any more or it shouldn't be, not now they've overtaken Liverpool, becoming the most successful English team in the European Cup/Champions League should be the next target.

Right now they need 3 more wins to achieve that but it's not happening without a large and expensive overhaul of the squad and maybe a new manager.

EDIT
RVP 3 Aston Villa 0 :yess:

A great performance, especially his 2nd goal and he'll now return to the Emirates as a champion.

Last edited:
Bayern might as well book there ticket for Wembly as they destroyed Barca tonight.

I wonder what Pep was thinking watching that

What a prick Evra is!

Luis Sorearse recieved a 7 match ban in Holland for biting an opponent, an 8 match ban for racially abusing another and is about to get another ban for biting someone else.

In addition he's regularly seen diving, handballing and trying to con the officials in any way he can and the best he seems to have managed is to help his team reach the dizzying heights of 7th place, a mere 33 points behind Evra's league title winning team.

All things considered I think Evra's won the right to have the last laugh.

Last edited:
They are a class side. Brought a very good young player today for the small sum of 32m aswell

Yeah there very classy. The thing is Bayern have bought a class squad not a class set of individual's. I can see them as the next force. Barca will be back though.

Yeah Gotze is a very good signing. Sad thing for the bundesliga is that that has just weakened there 2nd best team & with Lewandowski & Hummel looking highly likely to go as well were sadly going to see a young promising side ripped apart.

a mere 33 points behind Evra's league title winning team.

Fergie's done a great job this year. Whoever bought van Persie was going to win the league. I still think this United team is poor compared to some of Fergie's great United sides of the past. It just goes to show how poor the Premier League is becoming. Germany is were it's at now.

I still think this United team is poor compared to some of Fergie's great United sides of the past.

I agree.

It's almost pointless United qualifying for the Champions League because whilst Ferguson persists with the likes of Carrick, Anderson, Nani, Young, Valencia, Nani, Cleverley and Welbeck there's no chance whatsoever that they'll win another one....there's something for Liverpool fans to be happy about as it means their record of 5 will remain the best an English team has managed :lol

Due to injuries and age taking their toll there's also the reality that Giggs, Scholes, Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra only have a limited time left and with nothing but drivel coming through the much hyped youth system it means that the Glazer family will have to get the cheque book out if they want the success that fuels their cash cow to continue.

The debt is now under £400 million, they've got ****loads of cash coming from sponsorship deals over the next few years, general revenue is still as good as ever and there's even been suggestions that a couple of sponsors are willing to help fund selected transfer bids such as trying to resign Ronaldo.

So there's really no excuse for not rebuilding.

But having won the league so convincingly Ferguson will think that makes his squad good enough to take on the best of Europe and he'll get his arse kicked again once they get past the group stages.

Bayern might as well book there ticket for Wembly as they destroyed Barca tonight.

I wonder what Pep was thinking watching that

Josep+Guardiola+FC+Barcelona+v+AC+Milan+UEFA+v9xfEwsHyK7l.jpg
:lol

But having won the league so convincingly Ferguson will think that makes his squad good enough to take on the best of Europe and he'll get his arse kicked again once they get past the group stages.

Europe is swings & roundabouts at the minute. 5/6 years ago English teams dominated Europe, then it was Spain, well Barcelona, now it's Germany.

Bayern are using the Man Utd model of the past. They can afford to go out and buy that £30 million + player every season that comes in and makes a huge difference. Utd did that last year with van Persie. Whether or not you can do that again this year though...

I wouldn't say now Germany. I know it's highly likely that it's going to be an all German final but Dortmund will be torn apart during the summer. Gotze is already known to be going to Bayern & according to his agent Lewandowski is off to. Bayern will always be about but the rest of the teams need to keep hold of there players.
https://www1.skysports.com/football...wski-agrees-Borussia-Dortmund-exit-says-agent

It's looking more & more likely that the so called Special One & Falcao are heading to Chelsea
https://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8670710/Falcao-backed-for-Chelsea-move

Just like La Liga, Bundesliga (Spelling?) has only two teams that can fight for the trophy.Reason why Barcelona lost was because their defence was weak and just got outclassed. Real Madrid were not a team and didn't even use their prized asset. I'm still going with a Real-Bayern final.

P.S Can you guys check out my video, I'm not trying to spam or anything but I spent a long time making and editing the video. If you like it a like would be greatly appreciated!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HyzjQX1EnM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HyzjQX1EnM[/ame]

Back