ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
justhavingsomefun.jpg

c23e7ae0d2059623807158ad74f34de8.jpg

By the beard of zeus. Wow!

That comparison image is bloody insane.

I'd imagine its the same for their batman as well.

Could we have asked them to do it better? I don't think so. This is probably the happiest I have ever been with an action figure. The whole thing is a fan's dream come true.

I know I couldn't have asked for better, the wait is killing me, but this is everything I could have imagined wanting to see them make a figure like this.

Glad you guys like the comparison shot. :yess:
That might just help them to make more money. :lol

Until now, no BD representation gave me satisfaction, they were not good enough in my book. This 1/4 BD T-800 has no competition ATM (Sideshow bust and other life size statues included), this thing out of this world. It's the perfect balance between the make-up damaged and a realistic endo "positioning".

Honestly, I think they can surprise us again with an even better clean/semi-BD scuplt. There is always room for improvements. I would say, bring it on !!

I would love to have a semi-BD T-800, especially so I could display the pose like in a-devs sig. I loved the old mcfarlane one bc of that pose, despite the stupid head.

Damn!

It's so easy to confuse one for the other... it's that good!

O7zbP.gif

Dare i might say, EB's one is more accurate.... I mean, Arnie wear prostethic to shoot the movie, it cant be help, other than doing surgery on Arnie..and that is not possible... The endo should be embedded into his skull.... lol.... EB's scuplt really shows the endo part is thinner than the bio face..... Amazing !!!

Dare i might say, EB's one is more accurate.... I mean, Arnie wear prostethic to shoot the movie, it cant be help, other than doing surgery on Arnie..and that is not possible... The endo should be embedded into his skull.... lol.... EB's scuplt really shows the endo part is thinner than the bio face..... Amazing !!!

:lecture Interesting. You wouldn't think that a replica could be better than the item it is trying to copy. But in this case, I agree with you. :D

Ere lads? What do you reckon is going on here?

I was expecting to see 'waiting for payment of fees' or something and I would then pay to get it released but then the final update is 'processing'.

T2Tracking.jpg

Finally have the figure setup and took some pictures.

I swear to god this figure looks like the real person in every single angle, there is no way that you can take a bad picture out of him.

I can't stop taking pictures of him, someone help me......

8395449669_9ebd2692af_k.jpg

8395447061_97b1ae0575_k.jpg

8396532572_d5ae760075_k.jpg

8395446217_e021bc0152_k.jpg

8395445481_d6275aada0_k.jpg

Besides the head sculpt, one thing I am really impressed with this figure is the weathering. It is everywhere, even the grenade for the M79 has rust on it (it makes sense considering the fact that it has been buried underground for some yrs). The weathering on the mini gun is also superb.

8395444577_03dcd5c079_k.jpg

8396527878_c55dc8fb21_k.jpg

8396524698_c0cf96af86_k.jpg

The weathering on the outfit is also impeccable, not overdone, and appears very natural. I particularly like the dust on the shoes and buckles, there are even dust on the soles!

8395442719_b156908332_k.jpg

8396525546_cbb1aad181_k.jpg

awesome pics

Ere lads? What do you reckon is going on here?

I was expecting to see 'waiting for payment of fees' or something and I would then pay to get it released but then the final update is 'processing'.

T2Tracking.jpg

I think you will be sent a charge when it is at your local depot waiting delivery to your address and once paid they will post it. Mines awaiting customs release since yesterday so I don't hold much hope for a free ride.

Back