ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Did you order from timcent88 as well?

Yep, same day it went up. I was in one of the earlier-shipped batches, but it took forever for the figure to leave HK and it's currently spending a long time at San Fransisco ISC.

Yep, same day it went up. I was in one of the earlier-shipped batches, but it took forever for the figure to leave HK and it's currently spending a long time at San Fransisco ISC.

Damn that's crazy. I know some members here upgraded their shipping methods. I didn't even know what was an option. Maybe next time it'd be a good idea.

Damn that's crazy. I know some members here upgraded their shipping methods. I didn't even know what was an option. Maybe next time it'd be a good idea.

Eh, I'm still getting it earlier than other people. That and it's already an increase in price. I can stomach $490 but $500 is a line I don't know if I could cross for a 1/4 figure. Maybe if it was the Predator or something, but it would have to be damn good.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuPPnkturOc[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UzB7Z02fM8[/ame]

Probably going to have these tracks constantly playing tomorrow. Unless my figure doesn't arrive....nah **** it I'll play them either way.

IMG_0303_zps60d5be82.jpg

IMG_0308_zpsdec1dfc6.jpg

IMG_0314_zpsa92ac482.jpg

IMG_0315_zps77ab2d34.jpg

IMG_0316_zpscada4d3f.jpg

IMG_0317_zps28611dbb.jpg

Great pics! I can't wait for mine to get here. :panic: :panic:

I'm guessing you guys didn't order direct off the EB site because of bad customer service? :lol

The price is tempting though... 375!!!

Mine now says released from customs charges to be paid. How can that be possible on a $30 dollar item ?FFS. As if this didn't cost enough already. This has been one heck of a sour experience.

Mine now says released from customs charges to be paid. How can that be possible on a $30 dollar item ?FFS. As if this didn't cost enough already. This has been one heck of a sour experience.

Same thing happened to me on the MIB figures. I'd rather wait a bit longer this time for mine to come from OSB cos customs are a bunch of well you know what. :lol

Are you serious? Sheesh. And I thought Canada customs were the devil. Timcent88 also declared $30 on mine. No problems.

Congrats, Voorhees ! Great pictures. :D
We need to see some nice side by side shots with HD-1004. Pleaseeee ! :pray:

I swear they make up the charges as they go along, I had the same thing when my Nick Fury/Hakweye were shipped to me. Timcent marked them at like $20 and I got charged £17 :mad:

Cant believe how long these are taking to get to you guys I mean you paid for them before Christmas didn't you?

Great pics, I actually keep forgetting I've got this coming with all the new Batman stuff from Hot Toys (STILL waiting for my DX10 as well)

How is that even possible for such an awesome figure ? :lol

Best part of the last photo is it features my most favorite character ever and my most favorite look of a favorite character together in one shot, love Rambo and BD T2 together :rock

Back